Have You Spoken To Anyone Here From This Forum ?

by RAYZORBLADE 32 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Valis,

Nice list!

Could you give us a summary of the salient conversation snippets you had with each poster? A couple of pages each will suffice!

BTW, is there any reason why Farkel is last on your list?......He would be first on mine!...

Spanner

• Valis
    Valis

Spanner...stop kissing Farkies arse matey! *LOL*

Actually I have only spoken to him by phone unfortunately...but someday I'll get around to meeting that kingdom melody playing dip weed..

Sincerely,

district Overbeer

• riz
    riz

SixofNine, many times. I'm honored to call him my friend.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Valis,

I didn't tell you which "list" that Farks would be first on mine...! So I am not kissing ANYBODY'S ..."ARSE", Matey! "...*LOL*..."!

Spanner

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Spanner...just giving you hell mate! *LOL* BTW, my hedgehogs really enjoy thier wheel, probably more than you yours...

riz...I would stay away from sixie if I were you...I am nowhere near the bad influence he is...

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Valis,

BTW, my hedgehogs really enjoy thier wheel, probably more than you yours...

IF you are serious, (but I know you are not), how did you get hedgehogs into your garden?

(My kids are BEGGING me to get a hedgehog!!!)

Spanner

• Valis
    Valis

Spanner...I have raised them, and don't have a garden per se..eheh, but here's a doc that might help you..

http://www.wildlifetrust.org.uk/berksbucksoxon/publications/factsheets/hedgehog.pdf

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

lol valis... but bad influences are the best kind anyway, you can't fool me mister!

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well I have had the good fortune to speak and meet with Mattnoel - he is great - we have a mutual admiration society going LOL

Also we have met Mum - again a wonderful lady...

Spoken to Know2much - looking forward to meeting in the very near future.

Spoken to Dansk - a very knowledgeable man

So the list can only grow and grow.

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I've spoken to Dannybear once. It was a couple of years ago, a poster had posted a very depressed post and many here were concerned. When I read it my first thought was to offer my phone number for her to call (collect) and talk. She (was it a she? can't remember now, shame on me) never did call but my phone did ring later that evening -- during dinner! -- and it was Dannybear calling to see if I was for real.

I've also had the distinct pleasure of speaking with Amazing when he was in the hospital getting his tune-up. Nice man.

I live just about an hour away from Francois and Joelbear (at least I think Joel's in the A-town) but still haven't spoken to either on the phone or met them in person yet. Southern Apostofest anyone?

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit