Have You Spoken To Anyone Here From This Forum ?

by RAYZORBLADE 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Valis,

Wow! How did you remember all those names, you must have written them down somewhere. I cannot remember names at all. My mind is gone as far as remembering names. I get so frustrated, especially when I meet someone I worked with for years and can't remember their name.

Ken P.

• Valis
    Valis

Undecided...joy2bfree and I were demonized by the spirit of competition....now with joy's list you will find everything except shoe size...times, dates, places, etc...sheesh....talk about obsessive...*LOL* One thing though..it just brings me back to good times when I think of my list....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

You forgot Tyydyy Valis...he is going to be so crushed

I have met lots of very nice people from here (and Valis too) and am looking forward to meeting more in Britian this next week...YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Francois
    Francois

Well, if you use IM and have a mike, you can talk to anyone of your buddies for free for as long as you like. I used to talk to an Ozzie friend of mine every day for awhile last summer. It was great. And free.

francois

• larc
    larc

I have met OutaService, JAVA, Jerry Bergman, Jim Penton, Ros, ounfree, Jourles, Obiwan, Norm, Gina, Rational Witness, Bill Bowen and his wife, and Dan the Man. I have talked on the phone with Farkel, Kent, Amazing, Angharad, Simon, Waiting, RedhorseWoman, Lilacs, and Cassiline. All, very nice people indeed.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I breifly spoke to Lilacs the other day, that was a treat, she has one coool accent. Have spoken mostly to people I've met in person such as Pleasuredome, uncle onion, lil toe (briefly), the originalluvvinbruvva, Anton, Jim Penton & wife, Robert Bowman, Mouthy, dannywalsh (I think), Celtic Bill bowen...These are the ones I've met, apart from Lilacs I dont think I've talked to anyone else here, except in chat, cant remember who else.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Spoken with a lot of people here on the phone etc. I have met a few in person also. I do know this, I am jealous of Valis's list!

• troucul
    troucul

I've only met cmytruth and spoken with her a couple times before I left for basic...I would like to meet others, however. Anyone in Arizona? or California? Valis, you haven't changed. Mr Moe, still beautiful I see.

• JH
    JH

No one, except Sword of Jah who offered me a free bible study.

• Angharad
    Angharad

We are met quite a few people from the forum (but no where near as many as on Valis' list!), mostly in the Manchester area but also last year at Eman's BBQ and will be meeting a more next week, which we are really looking forward too.

We have also spoken to a few others on the phone - which was great ! Nice to put a voice to a name and we are always up for a chat if anyone is interested!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit