Lloyd Evans removing comments he does not like, just like the cult

by mickbobcat 37 Replies latest social current

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It is a curious juxtaposition among uber-liberals that ‘gender is a social construct’ and there’s more genders to choose from than Baskin-Robbins, but ‘trans women are real women’ (and vice verse).

Just let people live their own lives and ‘identify’ however they like. (The people who point out that gender dysphoria is a mental illness rarely seem actually concerned for the well-being of trans people anyway.) There are only a few areas where there is any impact on anyone else (such as professional sports or very young children being ‘raised as trans’; the ‘trans bathrooms’ thing is a non-issue inflamed by right-wing sources).

Aside from a few noisy annoying activists and ‘athletes’, most trans people are just trying to live their private lives like everyone else.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

There are over 300 high school boys who are faster than the fastest woman in the world. This tranny shit in sports is going to destroy it. Just as liberalism destroys everything it touches. Women are loosing scholarships and places in competition due to this bull shit.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Aside from a few noisy annoying activists and ‘athletes’, most trans people are just trying to live their private lives like everyone else

I agree jeffroI believe the genuine trans women are the ones, to be frank, we wouldn't even be aware of. It must be hard and painful and I can only imagine they just want to get on with it with as little attention as possible. My only concern is genuinely women's sports and as you say sexualising/indoctrinating etc young children by the loopies and parents with Munchausens syndrome by proxy!!!

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

This guy takes and hour and a half to say something , that should take about 10- 15 minutes. I think he has good intentions. But I can't listen to all that Babbling on

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Trans-people should be able to live their lives, have dreams, have families, be in love, ect. That being said, these idiots allowing biological men to enter women’s professional sports should all be fired and the Trans-athletes should have their trophies taken, their world records erased, and any subsequent income taken.

Go put in all the decades and decades of hard work that biological women had to perform to:

1) Be recognized as athletes.

2) Getting to a place where they can actually financially support themselves as professional athletes.

3) Empower girls and young women to pursue those dreams.

A biological male claiming to be a female and entering female sports is ludicrous and completely unfair to all the women who paved the way, and all current girls and young women coming up in sports. Every single female athlete should stop virtue signaling for their “sisters” and tell them to get out of their arena, go suffer and pave the way for their group like every group before them.

The utter laziness on the part of biological males entering women’s sports is mind-boggling. It’s also extremely dangerous for women competitors depending on the sport.

Like it or not, biological women as a group absolutely cannot physically compete ( there are always some exceptions ) with biological males in sports. The influence on the male body from testosterone is too much to overcome. Men are almost always larger, faster, have denser muscles and greater bone density, better reflexes, ect.

Why else can a middle-aged trans-athlete enter a professional women’s sport, where the biological females have trained for decades, and destroy them? I could stop working today, start working out again as I used to do, ( jog, jump rope, heavy bag work, Muay-Thai, kettle-bells, ect) and in a year I could identify as a female, enter the UFC and be a world champion, make millions and never work again.

Please explain how that’s fair to women or empowers women. The argument that it doesn’t really affect them except for wanting to be world champion is complete 100% Bull-Shit.

DD

• projecthydra
    projecthydra

Lloyd Evans has the right, as any user on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, IG etc, to block other users and delete comments on those platforms that he uses. Some have disagreed with this practice and have likened it to being disfellowshipped, censorship, residual JW cult mentality etc.

You also have the right NOT to follow him and watch his videos.

This is the thing - Lloyd is known to engage in the behavior in paragraph 1 only on platforms in which HE can exercise control of the content. Other platforms such as this forum and r/exjw on reddit in which the content and posts are NOT controlled by him, when he cannot have things his way, he throws a tantrum and storms out, which is his inherent right. He has done this on the BOTH aforementioned platforms.

This is the major issue here – After he has left the forum with the bitter taste in his mouth, he then proceeds to use his position as a prominent exjw activist and a large following, knowing that a lot of PIMOs and JWs watch his videos, to bash the said forums in his videos at every opportunity he gets, saying “oh by the way, I won’t recommend that forum to my viewers or to any JWs waking up” or “I can’t recommend that exjw community on reddit to any JW waking up; it’s become unhealthy and un-moderated.”

Lloyd Evans has basically used his position as a prominent exjw activist to paint in a negative light, forums in which he can’t control its content; instead of allowing his followers and viewers to make their own judgement.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

projecthydra:

to bash the said forums in his videos at every opportunity he gets, saying “oh by the way, I won’t recommend that forum to my viewers or to any JWs waking up” or “I can’t recommend that exjw community on reddit to any JW waking up; it’s become unhealthy and un-moderated.”

I don’t watch all of Evans’ videos, but I haven’t seen any where he’s even mentioned JW forums let alone ‘bash’ them. It’s certainly possible that he has done so, but it definitely isn’t ‘at every opportunity’. I’m guessing you’re referring to something he said in a ‘livestream’.

• incognito2014
    incognito2014
    I don’t watch all of Evans’ videos, but I haven’t seen any where he’s even mentioned JW forums let alone ‘bash’ them. It’s certainly possible that he has done so, but it definitely isn’t ‘at every opportunity’. I’m guessing you’re referring to something he said in a ‘livestream’.

projecthydra you have taken the words out of my mouth. I dont recall him doing that at all. Isn't it ironic that there are threads devoted to bashing Lloyd Evans in which he is accused of bashing this forum and others.

Personally I find his material valuable in my journey to shake the JW indoctrination off (as I did with this forum for many years in the past although I think this forum has morphed into something else now that is maybe not so ex JW focussed).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit