Lloyd Evans removing comments he does not like, just like the cult

by mickbobcat 37 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Trans women are not women. They may feel they are but they are not. This is just how stupid people have become. idiots following idiots. If a trans woman is a woman show me one who can have a god damn baby.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Who are you arguing with? You seem to just be ranting at this point. Has anyone in this thread even suggested that trans women are biological women? No one said it here. Evans didn’t say it in his rebuttal. Are you just venting here because you purportedly can’t comment on Evans’ channel? You’re literally complaining over a couple of seconds out of a 4 hour video.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

One thing I don't understand is the (mainly women,) who are pushing back against the nonsense that men who have experienced a male puberty should compete in women's sports, is that no one mentions the simple test for XX or XY chromosomes in order to determine who may compete.

Does anyone know why that is?

They're currently assessing levels of testosterone so as to see whether someone born male may compete. I believe it's irrelevant. Sadly I also think intersex girls, if they have Y chromosomes, should not compete. It seems a simple enough test, so why don't people talk about it? I'm talking about the women who are currently trying to prevent it, not the supporters here. They never seem to use the XY issue. Why is that? Is there a medical reason for that? Is it possible for someone whose had a female puberty to be XY???

I was in the most enormous Twitter fight over those idiots at BBC radio 4 After Dark discussing women's sports and not one single woman took part in the discussion (as an expert panelist)!!

Lloyds very "right on" but people like that who are trying to be fair and scared of being prejudiced don't realise they're throwing women's sports on the trash heap. I think a lot of people are very naive about "autogynephilia" which I've personally come across quite a bit.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Are you just venting here because you purportedly can’t comment on Evans’ channel? You’re literally complaining over a couple of seconds out of a 4 hour video.

Lloyds got a producer now so it's probably him removing comments.

He's famous for removing comments and like a lot of EXJWs he's over sensitive to criticism. It's a bit petty considering how big his channel is now

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Diogesesister:

no one mentions the simple test for XX or XY chromosomes in order to determine who may compete.

Yes, that would seem to be the most straightforward method of determination for competitive sports. I’m not sure that there are so many trans athletes that it is quite the catastrophe for women’s sport that has been suggested, but there have been some very obvious examples of unfair advantage.

I’m yet to hear of a case of a trans man desperately trying to complete in men’s sports.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Diogenesister:

He's famous for removing comments
    It’s his channel. If the alternative is pointless tangential arguments dominating discussion of a video, it’s probably for the best.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Diogenesister:

no one mentions the simple test for XX or XY chromosomes in order to determine who may compete. Does anyone know why that is?
    Chromosome testing was used for the Olympics between 1968 and 1999 but discontinued due to occasional anomalies (though I am not personally convinced that the anomalies would be so frequent to rule it out as the primary method of determination). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_verification_in_sports
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks for the link jeffro. I don't think it's currently a big disaster for women's sports (although for some women who compete, such as new Zealand weight lifters right now, may say it's a disaster for them personally)

But it does have the potential to be so. The last thing we want is girls giving up their ambitions because they see mediocre men suddenly switching up and becoming female world champions :/

As an aside, it's funny how its never the the male world number 1,2 or even 3 suddenly becoming female. I sometimes wonder whether it's about money, do they want to be top to get more sponsorship money??

(Jeffro just to say I haven't disliked your comment btw 😜 unless by mistake lol. I rarely do even when I'm having a real ding ding with someone!)

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It only takes 1 male in a sport to beat every female world record. That’s what people don’t realize, even an average male has a chance to compete at the highest level of any female sport.

Thus far it has ruined:

Women’s weight lifting, wrestling, tennis, running, basketball and soccer and that is what I can think off the top of my head.

Again, it takes 1 person to permanently ruin the chances of any female to ever attain prominence in the sport.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

Thus far it has ruined:

That’s an exaggeration. Actually, there’s just been a notable instance in each of those sports.

But even in the case of world records, if the rules are fixed up, then those records would be disqualified. so it’s hardly the case that it’s been permanently ruined.

Again, it takes 1 person to permanently ruin the chances of any female to ever attain prominence in the sport.

Unless you’re suggesting that a person can only be prominent in a sport if they hold the world record, that statement is clearly false.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit