I'm really torn on this subject.
1. MJ was def a freaky weirdo.
2. He seems to be a victim of his JW upbringing, for sure. Also, he may have been molested himself.
3. Only (2) men have come forward with these allegations, out of the entire PLANET that MJ traveled, for DECADES. If he wanted to rape little boys, I don't see why he didn't do it in Bangkok or some other place where they wouldn't have cared at the time.
4. However, BOTH the men in the HBO documentary have received ZERO compensation in ANY FORM, for their work on this documentary. ZERO. So basically, they have NOTHING to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose!
5. McCauley Caulkin has repeatedly denied being molested by MJ. However, if he was, it sure would explain his drug/alcohol downward spiral that he went thru as a late teen/20's. He denies it, but as a celebrity himself I'm sure he wouldn't want it to get out.
6. That being said, other child celebrities who WERE abused by other Hollyweird types such as Corey Feldman, have claimed MJ was totally innocent and did not abuse them in any way. As Gung-Ho as Corey Feldman is about child abuse, if MJ was a Pedo, I think he'd be all over it.
7. MJ was brought to trial. He was found INNOCENT by a jury of his peers. I think if there was anything there, anything at all, a Jury would have hung his freaky skeleton from the flagpole out front the courthouse.
In conclusion, MJ is dead. He had a hard childhood, multiplied by the effects of a warped JW upbringing. Somehow, he managed to get thru that crap and make a huge success of himself. He gave generously to many charities, helped many people, and made great music. Dude could dance as well. I can't condemn a man based on (2) cases where no one backs up their claims. If anyone was truly "freaky", it was Rick James. MJ was a lightweight!!!
Let the man RIP, and enjoy his music for what it was.