I'm getting disfellowshipped

by Letty 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Letty
    Letty

Hi everyone I'm 19 year old and I've been a jehovahs witness for 3 years now. I've followed the rules and I'm even a pioneer. But I've hid the secret of a boyfriend I had from india. My parents found out, as well as found some explicit messages and they are going to tell the elders. I'm so scared I don't know what to do. I gave everything to this religion and I'm about to lose it all. I'm so scared.

• just fine
    just fine

Deep breath. It’s all going to be ok, it will never be the same, but you will be ok no matter what happens. Make a plan for yourself if you should happen to get disfellowshipped.

• sir82
    sir82

If you want to avoided being DF'ed in your judicial meeting (if you have one), remember this phrase:

"I'm so sorry that I damaged my relationship with Jehovah".

Work up about 5 or 6 different ways to make that same point. Use all of them.

Just keep pounding that point over and over again, about how utterly devastated you are about your "damaged relationship with Jehovah".

The final outcome depends on how hardline the elders on your particular committee are, but I'd say the above strategy will work on probably 80% of elders.

• Letty
    Letty
    I'm just so confused I feel so alone. My mom told me to forget I had a family and that jehovah didn't deserve this and that I won't be in the paradise I would be lying if I said I didn't have doubts about the religion lately. But I'd also be lying is I said my heart wasnt in it to. I packed a bag just in case but I know I'll be disfellowshipped. When you're a pioneer and do sexual immorality they are harsher with punishment
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If you want to stay in...then play the game. Rub some onion on your finger tips and rub your eyes as you use your best broken voice to say how sorry it is that you let a weakness overcome you. Make sure you cry. The more they SEE you grovel the more chance of "forgiveness" you will get. Read about Davids reply when confronted with his adultery and murder. Then copy that attitude. After all you did nothing as bad as intentional adultery and murder!

• Letty
    Letty

Thank you for your replies I'm just terrified I've never been on my own and I literally gave my all to the religion

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I hope thing's work out well for you!!!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda
    Rub some onion on your finger tips

Or touch the inside of a jalapeno. Careful!

Good luck Letty.

• Letty
    Letty

Guys, what if I do get kicked out of my house? What do I do?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

its all about lies and crocodile tears, play their stupid game repent say you'll never do it again and be more careful next time, you can lead a double life so easily, I did for years never got caught, its all a game, there's no holy spirit or angels and a god looking down on your imperfections, chill out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit