Geoffrey Jackson goatiegate Part 2

by Tahoe 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

From SKE graduation this past weekend. (sent from a PIMI)

From SKE on Zoom:

SKE: School for Kingdom Evangelizers

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

Why call this goatiegate? Was there a crime?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That goatee is the crime! *rimshot*

I kid, it actually looks pretty good. I bet Jackson wishes he'd been able to wear one for many years before now.

• Gorb
    Gorb

He looks depressed.

G.

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

Complain when we couldn't have facial hair, complain and make fun when it is allowed. This group is not reformable apparently.

• Leathercrop
    Leathercrop

It's not bad at all. Was wondering if goatees were considered beards too. Still can't help but think he looks 'worldly'. The mental conditioning must be causing some serious anxiety for the old school guard lok

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

We can only hope it opens minds for alot of people. The beard ban was always non essential to being a Christian. A major overstep and distraction like many other rules.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

It’s absolutely unthinkable that GB members could look like that. This marks such a monumental shift.

At first I thought it was fake photography now there are more pictures surfaced I’m in shock.

Imagine he looked like that for the Australian commission?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

A comparison to Sparlock was drawn elsewhere!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LeeMerk Why call this goatiegate? Was there a crime?
    Complain when we couldn't have facial hair, complain and make fun when it is allowed. This group is not reformable apparently.

🤣🤣Lee it's 'goatie-gate' because a lot of people thought it was fake, is all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit