Geoffrey Jackson goatiegate Part 2

by Tahoe 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

In his recent photo, Jackson could easily pass for a bearded middle-aged businessman. So my guess is that he is demonstrating to the rank and file JW male the beard style approved by the GB.

No doubt in the near future the Watchtower will publish guidelines as to beard length and styles for JWs to follow.

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

I never thought goatie would be acceptable when they said beards were allowed

all the pictures they showed were proper full beards

now if anyone criticises a beard they can just tell them look the Br Jackson

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

It looks good on him. Just like mine!

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Has this been confirmed yet? Any other pictures apart from the three which could have been photoshopped?

can you imagine him taking the next broadcast with that goatee? I just can’t imagine it myself it’s too shocking

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

Regarding the recommended apologies a couple pages back.........Those would be fantastic apologies but of course they won't happen. When I was exiting years ago I brought up a similar idea to an elder who had been at bethel for years. He said, 'the society wouldn't be able to make an apology like that because they would lose respect '. To which I said I felt the opposite was true.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Jackson has a new talk on the front page without a beard

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    It’s amazing how quickly a GB member grew one.

Don't be gullible. Isn't it obvious that GB member Jackson wanted to grow a gotee, so suddenly the ban on beards disappeared?

This is the kind of crap that happens when a person follows men instead of God. And btw, this kind of tyranny isn't limited to just cults you know.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As MikeJW said.. In the latest video the goatee has disappeared. This was dated 19th Jan and he discusses the text for that day , so I guess it is up to date . I do not doubt the original pictures that we saw but perhaps he changed his mind … or maybe his wife didn’t like it ?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I doubt the three pictures with the goatie they were fake

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Perhaps a faked photo from a fake person in attendance and put on exJW sites for the sole purpose to ferret out anyone who might attach it and send it to someone who was PIMI?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit