What is your favorite EX- JW You Tube site and why???

by Balaamsass2 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The Mrs (third Gen) and I have been on this site for a number of years now. We appreciate Simon's efforts to keep this site active and available. I find a number of PIMO JW friends enjoy YouTube for some reason. I was surprised at just how many young ex-JWs we met at the last aposta-fest had connected through YouTube. Personally, I prefer the free for all nature of threads, and the ability to get to the point with the written word....vs the endless rambling of most amateur YouTube hosts.

The plethora of EX-JW YouTube sites would take DAYS if not weeks to comb through. Are these ex jws holding down jobs AND doing a channel? Are they supporting themselves financially with only these channels? How accurate are most of the sites?

A quick google of the subject showed the average YouTuber only gets .18 cents per view.

Let's imagine someone like tight pants Tony Morris (or another ex-high ranking Bethel Elder) started a Youtube channel, would they be able to support themselves?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Quite liked this interview

https://youtu.be/eJd8AG1tDIQ

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    The plethora of EX-JW YouTube sites would take DAYS if not weeks to comb through. Are these ex jws holding down jobs AND doing a channel? Are they supporting themselves financially with only these channels? How accurate are most of the sites?

All of the exjw YouTubers have jobs with the exception of one. Some just receive ad revenue which isn’t lots of money, a couple have patrons and have super chats etc. 👍

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""All of the exjw YouTubers have jobs with the exception of one. Some just receive ad revenue which isn’t lots of money, a couple have patrons and have super chats etc. 👍""

What Kim just said.

But, yeah, they're soooo many channels. It's impossible to put my finger on just one. Impossible to watch them all.

So many channels come and go. I think they just move on.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Doesn’t Telltale do it full time? It’s a pretty big channel

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Yes Slim, he does. But he also has a business selling refurbished gaming stuff, too. He can't just live off the channel because he doesn't have bucket loads of patron's like a certain fella.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

We all love Wally (JWthoughts).

I love Rick for his dedication and the phone in for older leavers and believers.

Slim's choice above is probably one of my favourites. He doesn't make vids that often but he puts so much thought into them and they're oftenp hilarious.

JW fairytale is a legend.

Wendy Renay is professional, warm and supportive.

Kim and Mikey keep us all informed. Mikey is a hoot.

Marcus Vaughn ex walkill Bethelite actually gives out his number to support people. He rarely gets a mention yet he's always there for everyone.

When I think of more I'll add them...

• slimboyfat
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i rarely look at you tube xj channels. Reading some threads on here is more than enough reminder of past dark days.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Telltale has more patrons

LOL. He had easily over double of what Telltale had over a year ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit