What is your favorite EX- JW You Tube site and why???

by Balaamsass2 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Beth's Serum - exJW it's just the same thing the last guy said,,repeated over and more focused on their own personal dramas and dilemmas.

One of the reasons I don't watch anymore.

I hope it's a release for them.

I also wonder if some of them are up to the old 'monetised' youtube grift.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Punkofnice....I know. Exactly. You know something sooooo many good channnels disappeared because of infighting what not & seems like they've only been concerned about patreons what not

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

But still some good channels. Like jwescape(Elaine), David and Vivian Aspinal, of course Mike and Kim, Mark Martin, Michael J Christopher(not an exjw but good content)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Beth's Serum. Like you say, a lot of it is the same story with a different narrator. I understand that because our stories are all quite similar. It's boring though.

Now that I've been out for a while, I don't want to hear the same old complaints, as therapeutic as they are for the 'tuber.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Punk...100 % agreed. Im sure I forgot a couple of channels that ate still "OK""....but its the same stuff....different narrator...gets boring....yes.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The newer youtube channels are all their personal dramas whatnot. But I remember John & Beth,,Susan Gaskin,Marc & Cora,,,Mike & Robin were really good. ExCritical Thinkers are still good till this day.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A YouTuber many enjoy listening to is brigdet fromaz. Christine has dozens and dozens (maybe into the hundreds) of audio recordings of conversations with Elders, Ministerial Servants and Pioneers on different topics. She's well versed in the Bible; she's well-schooled in WT/JW doctrine & teachings. She's smart, witty & a real hoot to listen to! Here's her channel link...enjoy:

https://m.youtube.com/@bridgetazaz

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

Lloyd Evans/ John Cedars is a fantastic channel, especially for those who have just started waking up

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Beth's Serum - I know Marc and Cora. Not well but we have met and chatted at an EXJW party.

I don't bother with EXJW parties or get togethers. I think the point for me is to leave it all behind and assimilate and take my place into mainstream society.

Oddly enough, I met by accident an EXJW in the car park at Morrissons supermarket yesterday, and we discussed the importance of leaving it all behind.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah, of course Lloyd Evans or Cedars,,,on a personnal note:

I became PIMO back in the winter of 2006-07,,,,and I was PIMO until Cedars earliest videos around 2013-14..

For those years before 2013 I had to 'swallow' my doubts and hoped I wasn't going crazy. I joined this site in late 2009. I came across Fearon"s videos first,,,then Cedars, I realized that I wasn't alone,,,or NUTS. Cedars was actually my ''confirmation'',, that it wasn't just me.

So yeah,, although most dont' see eye-to-eye with Lloyd,,,,I still do have a level of ''rapport'' with his vids.

KUDOs to of course,,,,Mike and Kimmy, bridgetAZ, and Marcus Vaughn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit