What is your favorite EX- JW You Tube site and why???

by Balaamsass2 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think telltale has several youtube channels it seems. And Stan....yes watching youtube videos is overkill...there's just too much on there. Coming on here is sufficient. 😂🙂

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

A fun favorite is Kevin McFree: kevin McFree - YouTube

Lego Animation with some very funny comments and depictions of JW life.

Every one should take a look.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Ex JW Critical Thinker has been around for a very long. It was one of the first and is still uploading new content.

ExJW Critical Thinker - YouTube

The channel is run by JT and Lady C. JT was a poster here on JWD for many years.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I don't spend a lot of time of exjw youtubers, but If I do , I will always watch something from EXJW Critical Thinker.

When I was waking up, he was a popular poster on this site. I even spoke with him a few times over the phone. JT and Lady C always have interesting content

There was also Fifth. Enjoyed his interviews but I haven't come across him in a very long time.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"There was also Fifth. Enjoyed his interviews but I haven't come across him in a very long time.''

That's the young man who I believe related he was going to focus more on his music career more,,,that could be probably why you don't see him much anymore.

Some people just move on, after leaving the Borg. They wake-up, doing some activism and move-on. More power to them.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Are there any former service desk ex-Bethelites on any sites? I had a Bethel buddy on the desk who had great stories, especially after a few cocktails. He could get very depressed with all the Department BS.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't really have one because I just don't watch much stuff on the Jobots anymore.

I tend to have a browse on here, go away for a few days and have another browse.

I used to like Truthbookblues and Propagandatechniques back in the day. I used to do my own Jobot protest channel where my musings still exist. Cyril Quatermass. I've not done anything for years because I'm mostly over it. I just come on here out of pure curiosity.

Whatever became of truthbookblues?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

None. I hate exjws. I prefer smart JWs that are independent.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I can't watch any more than 5 minutes of any exJw channel myself. It's more about them. All I'm looking for is 'leaks' or rebuttals to CONvention$ or elders letters leaks.

exJW it's just the same thing the last guy said,,repeated over and more focused on their own personal dramas and dilemmas.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oh, Ratty, you are a hoot.

'hate'

So loving and Christian even for a 'smart JW'.

Smart JW

I'm in stitches here.

You just made my day. Not bad going considering you attempt to irritate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit