Queued for Processing ....

by cofty 46 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Cofty, thank you! I thought there was something wrong on my end of things. And Simon, great to hear you're aware of it and on top of this. :)

slimboyfat, hilarious!! Yes, you are quite correct, many of us do await eagerly your brilliant response(s). You know, like that one post you had... that one time.... ;)

heh heh heh

• Simon
    Simon

So tempted to edit SBF's post to say something silly.

Must ... resist ... urge ...

• kairos
    kairos

my recommendation is to copy the longer posts before submitting.

If you are not sure if the post was loaded, reload the page.

If it's there, great.
    If not, make the post again by pasting the copied version into a new post.

I realize I've forgotten to do this after i lose a longer or "Special", in my mind, post. It's a good habit to get into.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

this happens to my posts a lot.

I leave the queuing post and open jwn in a new window and continue reading other posts or as kairos recommends i simply copy the waiting post into this new jwn window and hey presto it does not queue nor do i get a double post once the previous one has stopped queuing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Damn I won't sleep now wondering what I have missed!

Don't worry I'll try to repeat the important points so you don't miss out.

So tempted to edit SBF's post to say something silly.
    I think for some of my fans this will explain a few things. It's all falling into place.
  • Landy
    Landy

I think it only happens to users that simon's applied the miserable user hack to.

;)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    While talking about the interface there's another odd bug I should probably report, where sometimes my excellent posts don't seem to gather the number of thumbs up likes they deserve. Don't know if it's an associated problem or if it has another cause, just thought I'd mention it.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    there's another odd bug I should probably report, where sometimes my excellent posts don't seem to gather the number of thumbs up likes they deserve.

This has been a cause of concern to me for some time....if fact I wonder if the processing cues have been caused by so many people hitting the like button at once?!

i believe this has happened with myself in the past ..,๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Remember when minimus made something like three zillion posts and it bust the counter and it reset back to zero? Yeah, well, there may be something similar going on will my likes tally.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yup, I've been guilty of resubmitting a thread several times when I thought it hadn't worked!

sorry everyone for those multiple threads... I had not even noticed it had occurred until I logged on a day or two later๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit