both sexes! what is your favorite scent-cologne/aftershave/perfume?

by Ravyn 43 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

Diesel

• Maverick
    Maverick

Ralph Lauren Polo, which gets compliments all the time and Cerruti Image. Maverick

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My all time favorite is Carolina Herrera. Smells wonderful, but it is more of a winter perfume. Right now I am using Nautica for women. It's has a fresh spring smell to it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ravyn, if you want your husband to switch cologne, have him try Jako.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Issey Miyake for men WOW

Cool Water - Davidoff

Diesel - I wear this to work hruff ! - Mrs NW may have been able to smell it at lunch - but alas no comment was made ! LOL

Hugo Boss

These are a couple of my favs !

• Mum
    Mum

Estee Lauder's Private Collection is my favorite of all, and it's getting harder and harder to find. A distant second would be Crabtree & Evelyn's Gardenia. I also like Cachet by Prince Matchabelli when I'm on a budget.

For men, I like Crabtree & Evelyn's Sandalwood.

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

I usualy wear Drakkar, but Woods from Ambercrombie is good too.

In the past I have worn Armani Mania, Crave by Calvin Klein, Polo, and the old standby Preferred Stock.

I think just about any of the Victoria's Secret perfumes smell good on a lady. Charlie Red and Fire & Ice are nice too.

No offence to anyone, but Navy has the worst smell, especially if worn to heavily.

EK

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I wear Chanel-Egoiste Platinum.

It's kind of pricey, but it lasts a long long time, and I always get plenty of complements when I wear it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've worn the same scent for about 20 years. Estee Lauder's Beautiful.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

J'Adore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit