My son is coming home to me soon. Yey!!!

by KateWild 38 Replies latest social family

• KateWild
    KateWild

Nugget, yes well he told his dad, so if we have to wait a bit longer because his dad uses spite to put a stop to it, so be it. But I can't see a court of law enforcing it the residence order.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I am so happy for you both. What a cutie!

Reasonableness and unconditional love always win in the end.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Great Teacher. we had a great day and have a great future to look forward to xx

• Divergent
    Divergent

Another young adult freed from the clutches of this evil cult! Well done and may both of you continue to grow ever closer in the years ahead!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Divergent, thanks very much. But he actually got removed from being a publisher when he was about 12.

He used to say things like " I hate the elders" "Dad is lying" to expose the mishandling of the domestic violence.

He the progressively refused to attend meetings and his dad was very inconsistent with forcing him. He last meeting was a CO visit which he went to after a long break. Shouted to everyone to stop staring at him and was removed by force.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I really hope it works out for you and your son Kate. The spite and bitterness in these situations can be so damaging to children.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I totally agree K99. He is very damaged by it emotionally. He says a lot of hateful things to his dad and about his dad.

So I just support him and show him unconditional love

• scary21
    scary21

Great news. Something to look forward to BIG TIME !

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Scary xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit