My son is coming home to me soon. Yey!!!

by KateWild 38 Replies latest social family

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Fantastic news! It will be a beautiful day when your son comes home to live with you. Until then, savor these precious moments.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi Katewild, I'm so glad for you, you beautiful women you.

Actually my husband is having some issues with his ( grown up) daughter ( of his divorced first wife, a nice women I know well) and he heard your sons song and sent it to his daughter to try and mend bridges! What a lovely boy your son is.

Kwiki- mart eh? Wow....I looooovve the Simpsons Lego ( pricey!) Hoping to get some for my Simpsons obsessed twins when they are a little older ( and won't loose it so I can play with it) xxxx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Macl, Jehu, Sail Away,

Yes these moments are so precious and etched in our memories. My daughter is taking him out for the day next week. They will be reunited after more than 2 1/2 years. They are both so excited.

• KateWild
    KateWild
    and he heard your sons song and sent it to his daughter to try and mend bridges! What a lovely boy your son is.- Diog

That's so nice my young boy is bringing comfort to others. I really appreciate you telling me this. I am here to provide support and when I can and have it's nice to know what happens next.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Wonderful news Kate, I'm so happy for you! 💥💥💥💥💥🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Xant, we are both having a happy time with our kids xx

• freddo
    freddo

Good news indeed!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Congrats to both of you Kate!

• Laika
    Laika

I knew this would happen!!! But still best news I've heard this week :D

• azor
    azor

Congratulations Kate. I remember being in a similar position. My mom and I were separated between the ages of 12 to 21. I lived with my dad until 17 and moved away from everyone when I was 17. Came back from bethel at 21. My mom is now the only one outside of my wife and small children that I have a relationship with. We now talk every other day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit