My son is coming home to me soon. Yey!!!

by KateWild 38 Replies latest social family

• KateWild
    KateWild

Freddo, redpill, Laika,

Thanks for your posts.

Azor, I am so sorry that your dad separated you from your mum. Did you always know what he was doing was wrong? or Did he tell you negative things about your mum that you believed?

• azor
    azor

Kate my mom was not where she is now. My mom originally had custody. My dad was df'd. She started dating again which made me frustrated. I was 10 when they divorced and it had nothing to do with the religion. My dad was getting reinstated when I was 12 and she had started dating "worldly" guys.

Everyone in my family believed this was the "truth". Including my mom who remarried a non witness. My young life consisted of playing mediator. Yes my Dad said many negative things about my mom as did my older siblings grown said of him. When I was with her I played the role of confidant and tried to make her happy and assure her of my love.

These are some of the reasons I moved away from my family when I turned 17. I moved over 1,000 miles away with an uncle and aunt to pioneer where the need was greater. Or to get away from family drama.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Congratulations. It is a small good thing among many others surrounding him.

Not to be pessimistic, but remember, he's 16 and a teenager looking for his place in this world. It's great that he decided to live with you, but please don't let this become his game. If you have a disagreement later, he should not just then go to dad, and then start using you two for his advantage and do as he pleases.

Just keep that in mind. Sometimes people get ideas.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Good to hear Kate! My best to you and your son. I know it's been a tough road for both of you. Let us know how the sister and brother day turns out.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Great news Katie. Very nice looking son.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So happy for you and your son Kate.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

My wonderful granddaughter had to wait until she was 14 to move to her mom. We had to wait 5 years, so many tears and so much misery. But now it's going on 3 years and a lot of healing has been accomplished. So our little family has a lot in common with you and your terrific son. Much love to you both!

Marina

• KateWild
    KateWild

Azor,

Thank you so much for your story. It really helps. How did it feel that your mum confided in you like that? I don't do that to my son. I am here for him for his best interests and his needs. I parent and look after him.

• KateWild
    KateWild

scratchme, giordano, gma, truthseeker, Iownmylife,

Thanks all for the well wishes. We are all looking forward to a new beginning. It won't be long.

• nugget
    nugget

It is good news but never underestimate the capacity of someone with a spiteful nature to make trouble. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. Fingers crossed that this works out well for both of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit