The Utterly most appalling terrible JW music video you will ever see

by Diogenesister 26 Replies latest social humour

• Magnum
    Magnum

StephaneLaliberte, I think we're actually talking about two different things. I agree with you that some JWs looked forward to the construction projects and genuinely had fun at them, however, that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm referring to this video. I'm saying that what is depicted in it is corny and embarrassing and that it does not show people who are actually having fun. If any had fun, it was just being themselves during the project - not being corny in front of a camera

I'm not trying to be argumentative; I think you're not seeing my point. Again, I agree that some might have genuinely had fun during the project, but we're not seeing video of that.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Easy choice. Put on jeans and go to work with friends or put on a necktie and knock on doors accompanied by who knows

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Calm down children!!

The title was a joke, naturally.

Yes of course I wish dubs every little bit of happiness they can squeeze out of life.

Hell I wish everyone every bit of happiness they can squeeze out of life.

When you have someone you love close to death, as magnum and I both do ( and mine has a one year old child) you really stop focusing on the minor things. However when you can't see the person you love because of the pharasic bullying of this religions adherents well, you tend to loose your sense of humour about things pretty quick.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In that picture, does the sister all the way to the right (the one scratching her left tit) have her dog with her?

Rub a Dub

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Okay, honestly, I thought it was kind of adorable in a hokey way. I agree with the poster who said that the truly appalling videos are the ones professionally made by the WT. This was so obviously homemade and yes, kind of cringeworthy, but kind of sweet and naive at the same time. This just showed people who genuinely appreciated having a new KH. Compared to the professional-level emotionally-manipulative propaganda videos being churned out by the WT (like the bunker features), this was mild.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

No-one done a video of Wonderful wonderful pioneering yet? (I kid you not, I saw it performed live at an assembly once)

I'm sure Danny Kaye would have loved it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1YMv_qx5Cw&t=5s

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Happy at Bethel was worse

• cofty
    cofty

Come on the guy with the two buckets was priceless!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The two guys at the end were really funny! lol

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Oh come on....... you have to see this for what it is, an AMATEUR production by a local congo.

They have a sense of humour at least. I am sure they fell about laughing when it was played. I thought it was funny.

The worst videos are the monthly official " Big Brother" broadcasts.... Yuk!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit