What do you think?

by Tahoe 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I would love to live long enough to see the whole thing burn to the ground.

• Bribie
    Bribie

If that CO resorted to yelling at people well imo he should be removed.

There are some who do not fully understand the struggles, hardships and anxieties that many brothers are having to endure in these the last days. But be assured that Jehovah the God of love and tender mercies certainly does understand. Such lack of empathy and kindness is totally contrary to how Jesus conducted himself!

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

Covid changed everything everybody loved no ministry or meetings and just a good gossip on zoom instead. While the boring meetings are on turn camera off and do something else, then come back during the social parts of zoom.

Now there is a real hard push to get everyone away from zoom but once you have opened that can worms there is no going back.

Its getting cold now in many places and publishers are preferring zoom again but the elders are saying dress warmer and go back out on the doors.

The elders are trying to get away from zoom, but it’s impossible now. If they said no more zoom you would lose the half the congregation that are only staying because of zoom.

• Bribie
    Bribie

Everybody loved no ministry?

Thats a sweeping statement and couldn’t be true. I much prefer the ministry but gave up on writing letters.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

The original post made me wonder how the branch is treating the CO if he talks to the appointed men like that.

I noticed before I left that the CO would be so kind and loving and understanding in his talks to the publishers in the congregation.

Then in our meeting with him as servants and elders he would have an attitude quite similar to the one mentioned in the original post..

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo
    Bribiean hour ago

Everybody loved no ministry?

Thats a sweeping statement and couldn’t be true. I much prefer the ministry but gave up on writing letters

-

I would like to challenge you on that. I think you are full of sh!t

you really prefer door to door in these freezing temps than sitting comfortably in your Slippers with a warm drink pretending to write letters but really just chatting on zoom?

you are lying.

• Bribie
    Bribie

We simply don’t have freezing temperatures here in Queensland.

Why do you resort to swearing? It really is not necessary.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No need to hassle Bribie . I understand completely that letter writing is a deadly boring thing to do. I hated doing it in the past when I needed time. Personally, I never enjoyed H to H ministry, but I have known several who really did . I guess you are one of them.

• Bribie
    Bribie

I pioneered, I just liked sharing with people the promise of a new world that would be free from sickness, suffering, war and corruption. My parents both thought they would enter into the new world without dying, but that did not work out. Both have died in last 5 years. The long delay in it’s coming is creating a lot of hurt and suffering for many. But nevertheless a new world will come. The alternative is living without hope!

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Yes Bribie,

2 Peter 3:13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

But it will take a few years more because the 1260 days have not yet started and the 2300 days in Daniel 8 might also need to start and end before God's Kingdom comes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit