Trashy Watchtower Corporation Carts In Public Places, Can Cities Ban them?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They have a very big child abuse enabler international reputation in the courts can these things be a reason for banning these stupid ass carts that claims to have all the answers to mans hardest questions.

Why should every library have to permit them to plant their lame ass carts close to the entrance.

I'm thinking that soon due to all the bad publicity surrounding the Jehovah Witness cult leaders that cart witnessing will come to be seen as a very big waste of time by all it's members that have become hall less thus missing a shit load of meeting and a beginning to start thinking for themselves.

I'm sure many JWs hate this type of work even now, even though it's an easy way to get your time in and not be labeled inactive or keep the elders off your back.

Have you noticed that a lot of carts don't have a JW near by? I never see anybody at the carts where I live, I've even asked people nearby and nobody knew who put the cart there. Is this the WT corp. new way to shield it's members from apostates who want to talk? Plant a cart at the library and go hide and just come back every two hours to show yourself then skidaddle.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When you see one not attended, just pick up a bigass load of literature and take it to a dumpster elsewhere.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Been there done that. I grab a couple of books and throw them in the garbage but then I thought that the wt corp. is going to charge the congregation for the free literature that goes into each cart so that if I just threw them away I would be helping the wt charge the congregation more money so I stopped.

Needless to say the carts are a big money loser for the WT who cant make a dime printing bull shit literature that only an extremely dumb asshole would read and believe now a days. It's a complete waste of time for a has been doom's day cult,, way past it's expiration date.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

brokeback if you take books and throw them away and the wt corp charges the congregation and they have to pay money out,that will make the cong short of money and have more money going out then coming in so the wt corp is not going to stand that for very long and either merge the cong or sell the kingdom hall off complety.Im sure that even the supoer duper loyal jws have had to struggle if they have been part of the 3,000 kingdom halls that have been sold off around the world

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

They have a cart outside the hospital. The only reason you need to visit a hospital is if you’re sick, visiting someone who’s sick or you work there. The JW cart is on the public sidewalk at the of a pedestrian crossing. While some may say they are harmless they are surely not. They take advantage of the sick and the weak.

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

I would like to add my personal experience. When standing at carts for 4 hours at a time, sometimes longer, and being instructed NOT to approach or initiate conversations, I began to think of how different this is to the "preaching" mentioned in the Bible. Wake up call 1! I also had people ask about the ARC and CSA cases in the news, where I had to admit "yes, I am aware" yet could offer no explanation as to why our religion NEVER apologises. Wake up call 2! I also saw people on the streets in need of food, assistance and so on, yet we were told not to help them. Wake up call 3! Honestly, in my experience anyway, doing cart work IS helpful - it helped ME to wake up. Perhaps it will help more PIMI JWs to become PIMO, and eventually POMO.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

DarthFeyDar ;))

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

I hate that they are parked on the boardwalk of my favorite beach most weekends in the summer.

I hate that I see them in a local college town I like to hang out in.

And seeing them parked out in front of the White House, in company with the perpetual anti nuke guy, a anti-abortion nut, and chinese dissidents, shows what they have become.

• carla
    carla

If the carts are there and no jw is manning them why not put your own stickers on them (and inside)? If they leave them out for public consumption then they must be fair game for the public to do with as they wish? Either toss them, take them or put stickers on.

A few examples- Warning: Cult Reading Material

Do Jehovah Witness harbor Pedophiles? Google to Find out

Warning: Jehovah Witnesses Practice Extreme Shunning

Learn the facts about this insidious cult! Go to JWFACTS.com

Are the jehovah witnesses a pedophile paradise? Google for more

Do jw's sacrifice their children upon the altar of the Watchtower? No blood policy kills children.

Why do jehovah witnesses hide their real doctrines? JWFACTS.com to find out

Do jehovah witnesses break up families? Google it to find out.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I feel a lot of hatred here for the carts.

Cart witnessing is like driving down a highway and seeing a billboard. Most just ignore it.

If you took a survey, I bet a mass majority of people would rather have JW's standing next to a cart somewhere than knocking on their doors Saturday or Sunday morning.

Get over it people.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit