Trashy Watchtower Corporation Carts In Public Places, Can Cities Ban them?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Moster
    Moster

I am with Rub a Dub

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I feel a lot of hatred here for the carts....Get over it people.

I admit I kind hate seeing this same old lame ass bull shit, from a bunch of delusional assholes called the GB, at my library which I visit twice a week, and maybe about 4 or 5 more times at other locations. I just look at it as just a lot harmless venting which might do a body good, with no need to get over it as if that is something wrong.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I feel these carts are a pathetic last stab to try and make money from printed material by the Watchtower Corporation. Isn't the internet and electronic information really wonderful? Save the trees,, print less bulls shit that wastes paper,, that,, will really make Jehovah's sorry ass happier

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Is there a limit to how many can man a cart? I imagine that carts would be useful if a congregation needed extra hours to make them look good. A cart used 16 hours a day, with rotating shifts of 2 publishers at a time, would equal close to 6000 hours a year.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    I feel these carts are a pathetic last stab to try and make money from printed material by the Watchtower Corporation.

How does the WT make money from Cart witnessing?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They make money by charging the congregation for it. If a congregation isn't sending in enough money to cover literature costs with a certain profit margin, the congregation future orders will not will not be honored or not filled. The reason why I say it's a last stab at trying to make a buck. is because once they went to free literature back in the 80s they had to figure out some way to make a profit, the evidence is that their plan not to pay any taxes failed because they haven't been doing too good in recent years,, stopping all building projects in the middle of construction, and the big sell offs in KHs and building in Brooklyn, also with the reduces printing over the years and now they just make the cheap quarterly issues of WT and Awake, and very shitty looking cheap tracts indicates they are having some real trouble with finances.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I bet you door to door work is coming to some type of stand still, no doubt due to the internet access around the world and information about the Watchtower's crooked ways at the householders finger tips via smartphones and all.

I bet the reason these carts are un manned is because of the internet they are embarrassing for the semi-loyal Jdubs stand by. So yeah ,I think that is a super pathetic last stab,, sad really(no just kidding).

Oh and the 2018 annual business(?) meeting starring comedian Governing Body members show signs of great denial in a jovial manner. They were sure yucking it up when they are in some deep doo doo all around the globe legally due to their own criminality in dealing with keeping young people from being molested,, and everything has to do with denial, 2019 should be a very big year for reality to come crashing in on these senile old deluded farts with big fat asses that make up the Governing Body.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

And they got also the utter gall to park their carts on college campuses--knowing full damn well that the GB hates higher education! For that reason also, they should be prohibited/banned from doing their "preaching work" on those premises. In fact, 911 should be called on them--and not on anyone who wants who goes up to them to ask Bible questions and won't accept just their Stepford-Robotic saying: "Go To JW.Org!"

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

It is true that may of us HATE these carts.

Its odd - I think it comes from it being SOOO opposite from what we did when we were trying to get people "da troof", and how counter to what Jesus did and set up (he is a fictional character to me now). Completely Peddlers of Gods Word now by

But, it is a great thing for everyone. There is NOTHING more ineffectual that these carts. NO ON is coming into "da troof" because of carts. They just make JW look more cultish to people than ever. How can you not think of Harry Crishners holding selling flowers at airports.

Just busy work created by the GB to keep people feeling good about doing the work, and publishers love it because it is the EASIEST time a JW can do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit