Trashy Watchtower Corporation Carts In Public Places, Can Cities Ban them?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Just busy work created by the GB to keep people feeling good about doing the work, and publishers love it because it is the EASIEST time a JW can do.

I agree with you with the exception of 'easiest time a JW can do' . If they can plant the cart and hide, or go get some others chores done then yes this is presently true, but may become harder and harder as more people become familiar with the kooks running the JWs, and who behind printing this delusional totally irrelevant bull shit that hardly no one can believe in, in this information age. So the time will come when only the most delusional JW will want to get any time in behind cart witnessing work.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you don’t like the carts at the Library, which I get, just talk to the Library staff, or whoever..

If they don’t want the Dubs camped outside, they will tell them to move.

DD

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    They make money by charging the congregation for it. If a congregation isn't sending in enough money to cover literature costs with a certain profit margin, the congregation future orders will not will not be honored or not filled.

Brokeback, The WT doesn't charge the congregation for the literature and the carts. There is no calculation done at Bethel to determine a congregation's profit margin.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

So I noticed that the carts have a QR code. Why not print up your own little QR code on a label and place it neatly over theirs? Then instead of jay dubya dot borg, it goes to jwfacts.

Lots of free QR code generators on the interwebs.

LOL

Snakes

• SnakesInTheTower
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Looks like Paul put one on his site

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

While the QR codes sound like a great idea ,seriously how many people do you really think stop & take any literature ? I don`t think anybody does nowadays .

Except maybe ex JW`s who throw it away or PIMI JW who wants some freebies .

I just wish their was a cart in my area so I could dump their stuff on a regular basis. I never see one around here .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit