2022-Secret Watchtower Disfellowshipping Reference Manual.

by Atlantis 55 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Thanks so much, Atlantis.

If it weren't for the fact that I've been utterly overwhelmed with work for the past 9 months I'd devour this right away, as it comes right down my alley.

In time, I suppose ....

Cheers!

• olaogun
    olaogun

Hello and thanks for sharing!! I tried downloading this doc but the link has expired. Can u send me another link to download this doc? It will be appreciated

• slurpee
    slurpee

I would also appreciate to get a version! Thank you so much for all you are doing!

• fedup
    fedup
    link has expired, please post it agian. Thank you
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think I really missed the big news here!๐Ÿ˜•Atlantis really sorry could I bother you for a new link?๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Ok, let me serve up some Bar-B-Que and Cold Beer for everybody and tossed salads, and Garlic Bread. Let me see what kind of dressing we have here for the salads. (Thousand Island, Italian, Catalina with Bacon, Ranch, Vinegar and Oil.

Grandpa!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Always the Great Gourmand!!! Thank you๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

• skin
    skin

Has WT stepped in and had this removed?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The mere size of this Volume is very telling, they devote all those pages to show how to get rid of someone, but how many pages do they devote to REAL Shepherding Work ??

Hardly any ! yes, there are the odd phrases here and there, but some of them are not really Shepherding, they are encouraging Elders to Bully, as in the oft used phrase: to " Spiritually adjust" a person.

Do you know, I am beginning to think the JW org. is a Cult !

• biblikos
    biblikos

Hello Atlantis !

Could you please sent me this manual because due to a health problem I was unable to download it before had been removed.

thanks in advance

With love

Biblikos

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

I'd love to see it as well.

• blondie
    blondie

I found both sites have expired. Is there another link?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit