2022-Secret Watchtower Disfellowshipping Reference Manual.

by Atlantis 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis.

In the first 2 pages of the Introduction you'll find these theatrics & posturing:

"It is important to note, though, that within the family arrangement, while the “religious ties [the disfellowshipped or disassociated person] had with his family change … blood ties remain. The marriage relationship and normal family affections and dealings continue.” In other words, normal family affection and association continues."

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Antonio_Madaleno:

Hi there Antonio! You are most welcome! If there are any other files you might need, just throw a cookie at me to wake me up and I'll get it for you.

Grandpa!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thanks, Atlantis! This is truly a great find! At least we know what they're telling the authorities, so any discrepancies can be pointed out to prove they're sugar-coating it. For example, the boloney about normal family relations remaining. That only applies to those living in the household, and even then, relations are indeed strained.

I wonder if this manual includes the recent instructions to the sheeple about not looking for loopholes or excuses to maintain contact with disassociated or disfellowshipped ones, "for example, by email or text."

The Borg is well-known to misrepresent and twist the facts to fit whatever narrative they're pushing at the moment. Sheesh! I hope this blatant attempt to justify and whitewash this cruel practice backfires on them.

Again, thank you for sharing this important document with us.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

That is absolute bollocks about blood ties remaining. I wasn’t even allowed to give a urology at my ultra PIMI grandfathers funeral.

What about the assembly video where the mother refuses to answer the phone when her disfellowshipped daughter called her.

I presently know of a PIMI JW who has seen a lawyer to write her disfellowshipped daughter out of her will.

Wt if you read this, and I hope you do. You wouldn’t know the truth even if it bit you on the arse

• NotNew
    NotNew

Thanks!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

under the radar:

joe134cd:

NotNew:

Most welcome! Yes, it is an important document to have on hand. It gives us a review of the "twisted" lies the Tower speaks in the courts.

Atlantis!

• zahoots
    zahoots

Big Thanks Grandpa Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

zahoots:

Thank you zahoots! Keep safe and healthy!

Atlantis!

• TheOwl
    TheOwl

Atlantis, I cannot say this enough: you rock man. I downloaded this the moment I saw it. Here's to you and to your contact.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Atlantis, I cannot say this enough: you rock man. I downloaded this the moment I saw it. Here's to you and to your contact.''

I 2nd that. Atlantis,,,,you are awesome. 3 beers for you!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit