2022-Secret Watchtower Disfellowshipping Reference Manual.

by Atlantis 55 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

I am hoping for a new link too please if possible.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't know how I missed this the first time around.

Waiting to see if it's reposted.

Doc

• annihilator
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I scan read a few pages and one thing that could get you disfellowshipped was joining an organization that didn't hold to JW standards...but it was ok for them to join the UN?? I saw a post somewhere while they are no longer members of the UN, they have a membership in another group of nations( maybe not explaining that correctly.)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you annihilator for the link!đź‘Ť

Wow...you'd think a con artist or swindler wrote this Manuel! This quote is from the first few paragraphs:

"It is inaccurate to depict the practice of limiting contact with an expelled or disassociated person as unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses."

This cruel & mean form of discipline is indeed unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses! It's also probably the main reason why soo many XJehovah's Witnesses end up committing suicide!

No shit...if Watchtower/Jehovah’s Witnesses stopped Disfellowshipping & Shunning there would be a whole hell of a lot less suicides in this toxic cult!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is NOT easy reading. I wonder if it was compiled to be used primarily by lawyers because it damn sure isn't designed for the average elder's use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit