2022-Secret Watchtower Disfellowshipping Reference Manual.

by Atlantis 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

slimboyfat:

Ha there slimboy! Doing ok over there in your neck of the woods? We have had a little rain over here, but it is usually pretty hot here in the Sunshine State.

Say, I had two JW's write to me and they described how they visited a Mormon Temple just to see what it was like, and the Mormon's had "women attendants" too!

Maybe all these religions are having problems with males wanting to take the lead. Well, you know how it is. All of these religions expect too much of a man and the men don't want to be under all that pressure.

It's hard enough just to make a living and make ends meet. If the gas prices get any higher, you won't see anybody at all at a Kingdom Hall. Just too expensive! I think the average is going to be $4.97 here in Florida. People will start riding bicycles to get groceries.

Atlantis!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Thank you!

I noticed too the way this document claims that, "Individual congregants will then decide, based on their personal religious conscience, whether to limit or cease their contact with the person. . ." And we all know what WT will do to someone if that person decides that their religious conscience will allow them to have contact, limited or otherwise, with someone who is DF'd.

This is a just another blatant case where what they recently printed is a direct and intentional instance of doing exactly opposite of what they say they do not do. Damned liars! *** w22 April p. 9 par. 18 Are You “an Example . . . in Speaking”? *** "Of course, we avoid telling outright lies, but we also avoid deliberately giving the wrong impression to others."

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I think the average is going to be $4.97 here in Florida. People will start riding bicycles to get groceries.

I'll take $4.97 a gallon for gas over what we're paying in my next of the woods on the east coast which is approaching $7.00! 🤣 🤣

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FedUpJW:

Yes, we know exactly what is going to happen if a person relies on their own conscience. Boot....out the door! What a pack of liars! Always twisting things to their advantage.

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    FYI the case Anderson v Watchtower appears starting on p 459

Thank you dropoffyourkeelee for pointing this out!

The Andersons' will go down in Watchtower history as being major players in exposing & bringing down this cult. Thank you Barbara & Joe...you just may be the reason why WT is struggling to maintain a membership in the U.S.A. of 1 million...and those numbers are dropping fast...thank you for all you've done...especially for putting the spotlight on the WTBTS's fostering, allowing & mishandling of Child Sex Abuse in this religion!

• TheOwl
    TheOwl

Yeah, it's not up to each individual when a disfellowshipping decision is made. The moment that elder steps up onto the platform and makes the announcement, everybody falls in line... or else.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again . Wt should be grateful that Barbara exposed them when she did. They would be in even more hot water now

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Thanks Atlantis! This appears to be a legal effort with JW input. As for the question on DFing... I say let them devour each other. Haters are gonna hate so why try to love one? JWs love hating and it makes them feel good. All the efforts to make them stop is like trying to force a boxer to make a living without boxing. Good luck with that.

• psyco
    psyco

Thank you! 🍺🍺🍺

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I saw immediately the blatant lie about individuals using their own conscience as to shun.

I wondered how an organisation known as The Truth could do that. But then I remembered being told about “ theocratic strategy “, I.e. that they don’t owe the truth to opposers of their work . If they view the Governments as the agents of Satan then maybe they feel free to be “ economical with the truth” , as a politician once put it .

This old quote says it all . After discussing Rahab hiding the Jewish spies and misleading the soldiers, it says

Wt 1956 Feb 1st

“Remember that there was war then. The enemies did not deserve to learn the truth to the hurt or endangerment of Jehovah’s servants. In wartime it is proper to misdirect the wolfish enemy.“

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit