Booster shots required for Bethelites and special full time servants?

by PimoElder 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse
    But i CANNOT see any justification in some on here advising others NOT to get vaccinated.---JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

A
    greed.

Also, wanna take a bet on how long before WTWizard shows up again babbling about 'torture shots' and 'quercetin'?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

But i CANNOT see any justification in some on here advising others NOT to get vaccinated.---JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

-

when having a logical rationale debate if these injections are safe or not it doesn’t help to start throwing your toys out of the pram

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I could say the same about "some on here advising others [TO] get vaccinated"- - - JUST SHUT THE F--K UP.

See how that works?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I got 2 shots and the booster. Couple months later I sprained my wrist. That hadn't happened before. I had a relative who took the shots and a little over a year later died of some sort of 'blockage'. She was only 92!

That's the point of VAERS, and others like it. If you look on the homepage of VAERS, it says this:

VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.

So, correlation doesn't mean causation. Right. So if a 40 year old man takes the vaccine, and dies a few days later, it could be caused by the vaccine. But if the man was overweight, ate cheeseburgers for the last 20 years, smoked, didn't exercise, etc., then probably his death was caused by other things. But when other reports pour in, all 40 year old men, the probability it's bad diet gets smaller and the probability the vaccine is a causal factor increases.

That's what we are talking about here. Patterns. Patterns are valid signals. All my kids got COVID. My in-laws, deep in the WT paranoia, were audibly shaken. It's as if they were given dire news - maybe they could die!! All of their grandkids were sick, with a potential death sentence.

What's the pattern for kids? They get sick, they get better. There is more risk from the flu than COVID, for kids. From the CDC itself, a child has a higher probability of dying in a car accident within the year, than from COVID. So do we freak out each time we drive our kids somewhere? It's clear that COVID has screwed with people's evaluation of risk.

It's not too different for healthy adults. We know who might be more at risk.

People are viewing patterns of risk from places like VAERS, along with patterns of risk from contracting the virus and coming to the conclusion that a lot of people are overreacting.

And the idea that we shut down the economy was, and always is, a bad decision.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Australia is an example of an extensively vaxxed country. This is the picture of all fully vaxxed countries (see NZ for similar figures):

A comparison between extensively vaxxed Japan and not so fully vaxxed Nigeria:

https://palexander.substack.com/p/nigeria-versus-japan-as-to-covid?utm_medium=email

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

If you want to see what happens when they role out the boosters, let me know. I will publish a few of those graphs. Here's the NZ graph (nearly fully vaxxed):

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

There is no doubt now that the most vaxed nations have the most problems

m there are some populations who said no to big pharma we will not buy your expensive spike protein injections and they have had a much better time in the health front

the entire point of this thread is how serious a problem the GB has now that they got so involved with personal medical decisions. They fiercely pushed these vaccines on 8 million followers acting like salesmen for big pharma

now the facts are coming out that these shots were not safe or effective but in fact the opposite

• LV101
    LV101

Substack has excellent info - Dr. Alexander is great.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Over the next ten years you are going to see huge health problems in the fully vaxed populations

the 8 million who followed the GBody salesmen for big pharma are all going to have these health problems over the next decade they will have shortened their lives by listening obeying the GB on this

listen obey and be vaxed

• LV101
    LV101

The GB Goons probably received moolah for e/jabbed individual. Perhaps the Goon Squad themselves were injected w/saline same as politicians, some celebs, etc., etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit