Booster shots required for Bethelites and special full time servants?

by PimoElder 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HOWTHEBIBLEWASCREATED:

Please STOP calling people who don’t want the Covid vaccine anti vaxxers. It is not the same thing so STOP conflating the two issues.

Yes, your parents were Anti Vaxxers (and I’m sorry) for depriving you of your childhood vaccines. But, people who just don’t want the Covid shot are NOT necessarily ‘anti vaxxers’. I HAD all my childhood shots!

I am tired of this ignorance of the general public conflating the two things!!!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

The second of the original Pfizer shots made me so sick that it too a full 6 months or more for me to get over the fatigue. Then about that time, I qualified for a booster. No thanks, I am not getting another covid shot just like I stopped getting flu shots years ago.

If the first shots can't get the job done, no shot ever will.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I wonder how many of the 8 million Jdubs are now regretting staying fully vaccinated?

to be fully vaccinated you have to keep getting these spike protein shots every six months

six months later you are the same as someone unvaccinated

• Smiles
    Smiles

might the GB also climb aboard the monkeypox vaccine bandwagon?

I would pay-per-view to see monthly monkeypox updates from the GB

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

might the GB also climb aboard the monkeypox vaccine bandwagon?

I would pay-per-view to see monthly monkeypox updates from the GB

-

all depends if they invest in the big pharma companies again like they did with the cv19 jabs then act like salesmen

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Babylon Deceives All Nations by her sorcery / “pharmakeia.”. Revelation 18:23. “… and all nations were deceived by your sorcery. The Greek word for “sorcery” is “pharmakia” (strongs G5331). The Greek word “pharmakeia” is the origin of the English words Pharmacy, Pharmacist & Pharmaceutical.

Yes. When the GBody promoted the shot (it is not a vaccine) I withdrew even further. Now I watch as those who reluctantly got

the jab get sicker and keep getting covid..

• Smiles
    Smiles

And just like with CV19... WT will also begin pushing MPX vax just as soon as government funded monetary incentives are offered to organisations endorsing the agenda.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Babylon Deceives All Nations by her sorcery / “pharmakeia.”. Revelation 18:23. “… and all nations were deceived by your sorcery. The Greek word for “sorcery” is “pharmakia” (strongs G5331). The Greek word “pharmakeia” is the origin of the English words Pharmacy, Pharmacist & Pharmaceutical.

Yes. When the GBody promoted the shot (it is not a vaccine) I withdrew even further. Now I watch as those who reluctantly got

the jab get sicker and keep getting covid.

-

this is a brilliant post I couldn’t agree more

the narrative in congregations was always to trust the GB even if you doubt the vaccines are safe we have to be faithful to the GB. Even pregnant mothers and young children didn’t want to have the spike protein injections multiple times but they were told to trust the GB and keep getting these shots every six months to remain fully vaxed.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Looks like we have cowardly jab troll lurking on posts today.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

And what are they going to do when a number of fully vaccinated, fully boosted people get sick with coronavirus during field circus? I suppose they are going to start hounding people to get those shots, despite they do no good.

And they will be hounding those who do not go out in field circus, including those who were inactive before they stopped. Get vaccinated (and boosted, if your last shot was more than 6 months ago),

-

yes I can see another big push to remain ‘fully vaccinated’ as if it’s been six months since your last poison toxic injections then you are the same as someone who is unvaccinated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit