Booster shots required for Bethelites and special full time servants?

by PimoElder 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

It’s a shame the gov body did a big U turn on vaccines

if they continue with the rule that only fully vaxed can go back to the hall then I could have stayed on zoom

but the term fully vaxed is a moving target, if it’s been like six months since your last shot you are just the same as those of us who are unvaxed

im fully unvaxed because I know it’s harmful and I hate the governing body for pushing it on the Jdubs acting like salesmen for big pharma

They even acted as if Jehovah helped them get enough vaccines for the entire bethel family

my question is what are the rules for current Bethelites and special full time servants now?

Do they still say you have to keep getting these booster shots?

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

I don’t know what the situation is with the bethelites. I do know of a few in my area who were very reluctant about the injections. They had the injections after the push in the GB updates and the announcements at the mid week meetings about the necessity to get the injection.

I know of 2 who ended up in hospital after being injected and a close family member has had 3 and is affected and says will not be having anymore.

Although meetings have returned, apparently the numbers going to the hall is embarrassingly low.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if those who are dumb enough to do missionary work will need those coronavirus shots every 6 months now. Have fun with that with missionaries working in countries like Burundi (where it is banned in the first place, plus they barely have the necessities of life) or parts of the Congo (where there is barely access to the outside world at all). And have fun keeping missionaries from getting real sick (too sick to work at all) while in this work, once they get their shots. (Without ballyhooing them for doing this work while extremely sick.)

This means getting forced to get my torture shots as part of getting forced into this disgusting work. I do not want to live in Africa or South America for a prolonged period of time. I do not want to work with or around that filthy bible, or the hebrew language contained therein. I do not want to help people to "find" jesus or joke-hova. And I am just fine with the Amazon "shot" for coronavirus--the only "shot" that actually works (which is quercetin).

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

Nobody can have seven of these experimental injections and still be in good health

most people are on number three or four

some people are on the 5th shot already and the governing body are still acting like salesmen for big pharma

the latest update the propaganda continues saying we can go back to the halls because we pushed everyone to keep getting these shots

• PimoElder
    PimoElder

I’ve had it on good authority that the old light is still the letter of the law until new light comes

so at the moment it’s still “the governing body’s preference” to keep getting these substances injected into all bethelites and special full time servants

read as if you don’t then you are going against the GB

I hear some people say nobody can have several of these experimental shots and still be in good health

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

scrolling news ticker mentioned annual Covid boosters, this morning...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I am NEVER getting a covid booster. The Pfizer shots made me so sick in April 2021 that it took almost 6 months for me to feel normal again. Never going through that again!

• fulano
    fulano

WTWizard:”

Dumb is not the correct word. Most of the missionaries see no chance to leave their assignments. Your all totally depending on the society without money. A lot of my ex fellow servants must be now in their seventies, what can you do?. No children no money no home. It is so sad.

I wonder if those who are dumb enough to do missionary work will need those coronavirus shots every 6 months now. Have fun with that with missionaries working in countries like Burundi (where it is banned in the first place, plus they barely have the necessities of life) or parts of the Congo (where there is barely access to the outside world at all).
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

The first time the gb actually made a good decision. Antovaxers should form a lepers colony in a desert and stay away. Germ theory was proven in the 1880s. Get with it!! My parents were antovaxers and I was hurt badly by it (severe hearing loss from measles)

Polio smallpox etc. Do you want to live like the 1700s? I don't!

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

The spike protein jabs have now proved to be unsafe and make you worse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit