My Observation: The People On this Board Are Very Nice

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The more I get to know you, the more I appreciate what you've gone through and the more I feel a kinship toward you. So many here are kind hearted people. This board just keeps getting better and better!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Why thank you..... I try not to be a total weiner.....

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Why THANK YOU minimus!

But why did it take you, "Post 4055 of 4055" that many posts to figure it out?

j2bf

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    But why did it take you, "Post 4055 of 4055" that many posts to figure it out?

Because Minimus is nearing Supreme One status and a special wisdom emanates from all those chosen. Haven't you noticed a certain glow around the red M&M?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Even me?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I agree minimus. Since I came back and started posting here again a few days ago, I have noticed an all-around sense of decency on the board. I thank Simon for kicking off some of the nuisances (i.e. Yadirf, FredHall, comforter, jjrizo) who were around solely to stir up trouble. Some may argue that such an action produces a "Kingdom Hall" mentality, as some people criticize on "other" JW sites. However I disagree, this place is actually enjoyable to post at again because there are not endless flame wars with barrages of insults being tossed back and forth. In just a few days we have seen and shared in amazing stories and individuals have been comfortable enough to relay their experiences of heartache and despair in family issues with absolute strangers on this site. Then they received comfort and support from here when they had no where else to turn. That in itself makes this discussion board a wonderful place to be.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey wb Reborn,

good to see you again!

Hey Big Tex, <getting magnifying glass out> where the h*ll is that glow????? All I see is a dancying M & M, needing to go to the bathroom or something! hehe

j2bf

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm not nice.

Farkel

• Undecided
    Undecided

Farkel,

I think you are nice, you just don't sugar coat things, you tell it like it is.

Ken P.

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, you ARE nice. You just act like a mean old man sometimes, that's all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit