My Observation: The People On this Board Are Very Nice

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Big Tex, my friend, that crack was not directed to you! I was merely expressing my understanding of Eve needing therapy, not me. So I clearly understood the original "crack".

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No worries Minimus. I'm not that fragile. Actually your comment made me laugh out loud so much that my co-worker wanted to know what was going on.

It was kind of hard to explain.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Minimus,

: btw, if you don't tolerate fools and idiots, how do tolerate your own posts sometimes?

Well, NOW you've given me something to chew on, even if your grammar in that question sucks! I challenge you to show evidence that I've been more of a fool or an idiot in my posts than not.

Well?

Open mouth, insert foot.

Your move. I will debate your responses one-by-one. Of course, I would guess you will just fluff off my challenge to your accusation. You are great at "fluffing" in every sense of the world. Hell, you've made nearly five THOUSAND POSTS and haven't said shit. THAT takes talent. Have you considered running for Congress?

Farkel

• Brummie
    Brummie
    you've made nearly five THOUSAND POSTS and haven't said shit

not true farkel, I've heard minumus say loads of shit.

Brumm

• Brummie
    Brummie

Just kidding with ya minimus

• Farkel
    Farkel

brummie,

THAT was funny!

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you, Brummie. I laughed at that defense too!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    When will chapter 3 of your series come out?

Dear Brother Minimus,

We thank you for your enquiry about the next instalment of the "Worship" book 'highlights'.

Your request has been submitted to the Writing Department who advise that the Society is pleased to advise that there will be another loving provision from the loyal slave very soon.

Yours in posting,

Ozzie and Posters Society

• minimus
    minimus

Oz, that was another funny one!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

OZZIE: ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit