My Observation: The People On this Board Are Very Nice

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Jayson
    Jayson
    Most of the people here are very kind, compassionate, caring, considerate and loving. Some are not.Those are the ones I have a problem with and they with me.

Oh Aztec despite my making you "sick" I think even you are in Mini's complement to all, as well as your def of "most" people here. I have no problems with you. (Just don't agree with you politically. And hell politics suck anyway.)

Jay

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Okay, okay. Let's accept Mini's good wishes graciously.

Thanks Mini for the observation. Now what was the question??

Cheers, Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

Ozziepost, the QUESTION is------When will chapter 3 of your series come out?

• Aztec
    Aztec

I like you Jayson! :) Politics are only a hobby of mine, not a passion. ;) Take care! ~Aztec

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You see, Farkel has mellowed recently in his expressions. He's not the same old jerk, like he used to be. He doesn't just assault anyone, just for the fun of it anymore. Farkel has finally matured. Right Fark?

Nope. I still don't tolerate fools and idiots and never will. We need some fools and idiots posting because I'm getting waaaaaaayyyyy bored!

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

I'm glad we can relieve your boredom. btw, if you don't tolerate fools and idiots, how do tolerate your own posts sometimes?

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL...mini you nut! :0...*runs and hides*....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    bi-polar-Three Faces of Eve-curmudgeonly sort of way.

ROFLMAO...BigT you say it so well.

Min: WOW took you awhile to figure this one out, hmmmm

• minimus
    minimus

No Eve, I understood it immediately. Remember, I'm not the one that needed therapy.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Remember, I'm not the one that needed therapy.

>CRACK<

It's a long fly ball .. going .. going .. GONE! What a mammoth shot by the red M&M!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit