"Keith It is with Great Sadness that I write this Note!"

by The Bethelite 30 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

I grew up with Steve Pare who is now an elder in southern California. He sent me this note after I talked to him on the phone and sent him my book.

"The super-abundant blessings I have received in the ADVANCING the earthly organization of Jehovah have been FANTASTIC !!!"

"Jehovah is not behind in creating the PARADISE & his mighty of 9,000,000 will work with 20-50 billion to be resurrected & in 1,000 years the paradise will be done on time!! With JW. ORG now publishing Bible info. in over 1,000 languages and with nearly 2 billion hours each year-----preaching these are the most exciting times to be one of JEHOVAH WITNESSES!!"

"FYI---I not only did not read your book I TORE IT UP!!!"

I guess all I have to say to that is Sieg Heil!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

You want to tell him he is not a Jehovah's Witness.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

You might want to send him a one liner:

If spreading teachings to billions of people in hundreds of languages is how we measure God's approval and the truthfulness of the message, than you might want to join the Catholics or the Islamist who had a greater success than you.

Read your message again: It could have been written by one of them.

• tiki
    tiki

None so blind as he who refuses to see.....

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ai yi yi that sounds exactly like what my "elder" brother would say to me about his "beautiful organization."

{{{shiver}}}

Goes to show exactly where their thinking is at. I just saw, via a family member, a heck of a good time at a convention in Mexico where a large group went from here. Fun at the resort, by the pool...just a "glimpse into the future and life in paradise." I am not kidding.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Spreading the kind of Gospel of Jesus which the WTS/JWorg. has designed doesn't make one a Witness for Jehovah, it makes you a witness for the WTS/JWorg, sharing in the sins of that organization and those men who started it.

People who think supporting this organization and being involved with it are only condemning their own salvation and are not placing themselves in appeasement to God.

What spirit is said to be the father of the lie and the one who has gone out to deceive ?

• sparky1
    sparky1

It was exciting times in Pastor Russell's day...and then he died.

It was exciting times in Judge Rutherford's day...and then he died.

It was exciting times in Nathan Knorr's day...and then he died.

It was exciting times in Fred Franz's day...and then he died.

It is exciting times in Steve Pare's day...and soon he too will die.

Every human that has ever prophesied about or looked forward to paradise, nirvana, 7th heaven, utopia, ouranos, Valhalla or Elysium has died. Each of us posting here will die. No one gets out alive!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

By the way - its 100,000,000 who have died and would need resurrecting :)

Where they F will they all live? And we would need like 20 earths to supply them.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sparky1....I couldn't have said it better myself!! Spot on!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''By the way - its 100,000,000 who have died and would need resurrecting :smile:

Where they F will they all live? And we would need like 20 earths to supply them.''

Excellent point. But I think you should add at least 3 more zeros to that figure. I think you mean ''billions''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit