I got my Bethel Application approved, I start in September

by Quarterback 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What lying devious Opening Post.

The WTS. taught you well Quarterback

....and yes your a lying corrupt troll/ attention seeker.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

He's not a troll,he is adding humor to our ex JW lives. I think it's funny as hell...

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Ouch Finkelstein. That hurt

Thanks, James.

• SAHS
    SAHS

I am actually working on securing some theocratic appointments myself! It’s true. I have already been appointed to the position of spiritually weak. I have aspirations of becoming inactive, and I am trying to be optimistic about reaching my ultimate theocratic goal: to attain the formal position of disassociated one.

I guess I should pray about attaining my goals. I should pray that my old rich aunt, who has me in her will for over $100,000, passes away peacefully so that I can finally pay off my debts and move out on my own. And after my parents are gone, I will make sure that my name is announced as having reached my ultimate theocratic goal being disassociated.

Note that I’m certainly not wishing any harm or early demise of anyone, especially my parents. But I like to have those goals to focus on as a sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

• raven
    raven

Hmm. I'm interested in this now.. Quarterback if this is true keep us posted on the outcome. Just makes me wonder though, a Bethelite on an apostate website, certainly it was Jah's holy spirit that gifted you the highest honor of stepping foot onto precious Bethel grounds!!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"Jah's holy spirit that gifted you the highest honor of stepping foot onto precious Bethel grounds"....

raven. Didn't Satan hang out with Jah at one time, you talk about holy ground you can't get any

holier than that. Jehovah's spirit works in mystifying ways some times.

So if if Quarterback is moved by Jah's holy spirit to walk among his chosen people it's not the first time,

He loves disorder.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I knew this was a joke as soon as I read it. Once I saw in the OP, that he sold his BMW, to "downsize" to a Ford Fusion, I knew he was joking.

A little humor never hurt anyone. Nice job QB. I get it, lol.

• raven
    raven

JAMES MIXON- You have a point.. I am referring to present day though, of course now a days Jehovah would neverrrr let an apostate into the mix of his precious people at Bethel..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit