I got my Bethel Application approved, I start in September

by Quarterback 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Could you ask your wife to sew the seams on Anthony Morris' trousers in by a couple of inches, they're a little baggy at the moment.

• zeb
    zeb

" hope you are keeping some of your worldly investments active. You'll need them when Bethel is done with you.."

unless this is a wind up the above is my first reaction. Once they have done with you, you will be out and you must have and indeed your wife deserves to have a house/home to go to and for you... an occupation with your 'special' skills.

To anyone heading into the 'service' ensure you have the above before you go don't sell your house as the money will subsidise your allowance and you will have nothing when you leave.

I have seen this so often where people gave up good really good job prospects to 'pioneer'. That lasted 6 months or a bit longer then they hitched up and babies were on their way shortly after and no house no job and they had missed the job training train. Reality? a dump house, on ever increasing rents. some shit job and the wts saying do more, do more, do more and send us your spare(!) dollars.

I didn't realize there were so many disillusioned former bethel workers until I read Brock Talons book. There are so many others have written their stories as well.

• steve2
    steve2

If not a spoof, I'd wonder about the foolhardiness of publically announcing ( albeit anonymously) being accepted into Bethel for needed skills and identifying your wjfe's work assignment. Given the downsizing rife within the organization, it should be relatively easy for them to identify you if what you have written is true.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think if you just look at the posters history you would not get sucked in LOL Quarterback

smiddy

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Of all people Quarterback in Bethel. LOL

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

What??? You don't beliieve that I would go to Bethel. I would go in a heartbeat. Free meals, laundry, cheap car repairs, housekeeping, etc...

I'm trying to work out a dog walking service though.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I got my first talk assignment for 2017, too. Here is my first leak. The talk title is, "Beware of Appostate Sites"

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

You sound like a troller.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I kinda think that WT corporation are in the laying off mode and winding down things to stop bleeding of cash even when you got cheap workers that just require room and board.

Hey if true I wish you the best on your trip on the Titanic's last voyage.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

What's your special skill, toilet scrubbing engineering?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit