Branch Co-ordinators letter re the Australian Royal Commission

by stuckinarut2 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freddo
    freddo

I love this forum for the way a "leaked" document is dissected thoroughly (even if it seems to support my views) so that the truth may be obtained.

No fear here of what is said and who said it; just a desire to get things accurate.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Anders Andersen:-

" Full text for those who have a hard time reading it"

Many thanks old boy.

• tiki
    tiki

All about their image....who gives a rip about the victims. "Soften the report" always manipulating or attempting to....hide those creepy pedophiles..make us look squeaky clean.....what a sick religion. The letter may not be current...but the MO hasn't changed....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Image result for danger will robertson

IT'S ALL ABOUT DAMAGE CONTROL

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The fact that there is a lot of leaked information, this shows that there are probably PIMO's higher on the totem-pole who really do care. There maybe a lot more PIMO's ''higher in the rankings'' than we realize and may actually have good hearts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

........and people wonder why the WTS HQ instituted a policy or directive for all congregations to destroy any paper documentation regarding situations of child sexual abuse within their congregations ?

awww.... the corruption is good in JWLand

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Smiddy3 I can't read it too, it depends what type of phone you have, too, but mainly the code on forum doesn't allow for clear focus when the wording goes below a certain number of pixels.

Not the persons eyesight.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I would come down on the side of saying this is a fake. Just because it reads so bizarrely and like an opponent of JWs would “want” them to speak. But who can say for sure?

It’s very concerning that convincing forgeries can be so easily produced these days. How are we ever to know what’s real. Not just WT leaks, but all media and news on all subjects. It’s very worrying when you really think about It.

• Listener
    Listener

These men are sick to their core. He claims that letters may be given to the Commission before they get the chance to do it. He accuses the leaking of letters as being done by apostate opposers.

The thing is, there were a number of abuse victims that were helping the Commission, yet O'Brien has disgustingly labelled them as apostate opposers.

There is no helping this sick organization.

• steve2
    steve2

Sheesh, sheep: It’s a 2 year old fake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit