2017 Yearbook released

by bohm 117 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

When you think it costs them just under a quarter of a billion dollars to keep the machine running. 2 billion in cash won't even cover 10 years operating expenses. It's no wounder we are seeing all these cut backs.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There missing 119,456 publishers from last year if you look at the average publisher numbers. This seems low to me when you consider how many ones are waking up and some of thier assembly titles which indicate they too know so many are walking away.

Over all the only numbers that matter to them are those in North America and Western Europe, that's where they get most of thier money from.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The rational thinking country's show zero growth.

• schnell
    schnell

@Gorbatchov, funny how that works.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Lots of zeros and negatives on the "% Increase" column.. specially within the developed countries.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

7,499 hrs to get 1 Baptizim..

Another way of looking at that number is if that time were spent in productive full-time employment with a modest two week vacation period you would spend 3.8 years working and getting paid for your time. If it were only a one hour per week program it would take you 144.2 years. No wonder I got FedUp wasting my precious time!

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

They should publish disfellowshipped, disassociated and inactive statistics. They collect them every year with all the figures, might as well include them.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Looks like 0% growth for the USA. I believe this is a first!

• sparky1
    sparky1

ZERO growth for the United States:

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Sorry - link inoperative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit