Any updates on the org's $4000 per day fine?

by The Searcher 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Nice Landy, nice chose of word's, your really showing your intelligence

The neat thing is you are showing where you are coming from. You have to resort to insulting me again, because you can't defend your stand. I find that interesting.

LITS

• Landy
    Landy
    Nice Landy chose of word's, your really showing your intelligence

You're - come on, the Englsh language isn't that difficult. A rogue apostrophe as well.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Yes Landy multiple use of accounts because I can't get my phone to log into my home computer account no matter how many times I have tried and unlike you I have a life and can't sit at home all weekend on my home computer.

Thanks for asking about it..

Now do you want to keep insulting me.

LITS

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

I know Landy the English language really is not, but it must be for you because you have to use so many swear word's. It is hard typing on my phone. But what is your excuse for swearing?

You know they say small mind's can't think of any other kinds of word's.

LITS

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Honestly all you have to do is look up SNAP, Trey Bundy, Reviel on NPR instead of spending your Sunday afternooni insulting me and swearing at me and yet you refuse. Life really is to short for the way you are spending it.

• Landy
    Landy

Hey, I've spent the day watching season 7 of The West Wing and annoying you. What's not to like?

• life is to short
    life is to short

I do not call it annoying me, I call it being mentally unbalanced and a quite sick. I mean really this is your life? Swearing at someone on a computer that you do not know, calling that person all kinds of degrading names? Especially about a subject as serious as the rape of children.

You have a lot to be proud of there Landy. You go.

LITS

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

LITS,

I'm so with you on this subject because I have been there and I know how horrible it is.

I remember going rounds with posters on another forum just hoping they would understand just how horrible the child abuse issue is and how it effects those who have the misfortune of having it touch their lives personally. It was as if I was talking to a wall! My frustration went overboard to the point I started questioning myself. I finally realized I was not arguing or enlightening anyone on that forum they all knew the truth already. There were those who made it their job to try their best to make you feel stupid and unbelievable and then there were the majority of posters that could pretty much finish my sentences, always offering understanding and support.

It took a while but then I realized my voice was better put to use sharing my experience with anyone in the real world that would listen. I know for a fact that not one of my friends or neighbors not to mention my kids friends, workmates, classmates would ever give the JWs a chance!

We all can only do what we can and I truly respect the way you handle yourself against the attacks I see here. Never allow anyone to silence you, you never know who is reading here or how much they may need someone to understand how they feel.

stay strong,

TSIA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit