Welcoming Our Latest JW Apologist JTrottigy

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest social humour

• steve2
    steve2

I suspect JT is not approved for the cart but the horse. He tried to put the cart before the horse and made a mess of things.

Hey it’s the internet - you can be whoever you claim to be.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Carla: "I really don't get why someone need to be 'approved' to stand around a cart and have people walk by and ignore you." That's a perfectly valid point you've raised from a non-indoctrinated perspective.

@john.prestor Your theory on their vulnerability to apostates is a good one. I've also thought about this and believe some of it has to do with Watchtower's degrading technique of classing otherwise menial things as "privileges". Check out this post to see what I mean: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5934430200791040/unprivileged

• careful
    careful

PE, if he is a troll, you've played right into his hands with this post!

I wonder that since he's been recently approved for the carts, as he says, whether coming here is a way to bolster his FS time.

Or maybe deep down he is having his doubts and his posts are really a defensive reaction or overcompensation (he is grossly overconfident). In that case, he may come around to seeing the org's corruption by responses here.

Maybe he's just a WT newbie and hasn't seen the corruption yet.

Time will tell...

As for needing cart training: of course there is!

First, one must be trained how to deal with the following situation (doubtless attacks from the devil—remember dogs were unclean in ancient Judaism), recently increasing in frequency:

Then one must trained in the proper behavior for effectiveness when working the carts:

(Both pics taken from previous posts here.)

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Weclome JT ( if you're real ) Pick-up a copy of both of Ray Franz's books if you can. Also read up on Keith Casarona's NEW BOY Bethel series here for real life experiences of what it was like to live and work at Bethel. After having done these assignments please report back what you've found and let us know if you still want to contribute time, effort and money to the WT. Best wishes in your spiritual journey.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

This is a start, I felt relieved after having read through most of Keith's posts going back years. Turning point moment in my life :

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5099500101173248/chapter-52-final-chapter-newboy-50-years-watchtower-slave

Read them sitting down.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

If they were smart they would only put attractive young people on cart duty.

• Tallon
    Tallon

What I cannot understand is that for years the WTBTS has been banging on about how close we are to armageddon and the ushering in of a paradise earth and therefore how important the message needs to be preached. Looking at the second photograph, above, of the people manning the carts, there doesn't appear to be any real sense of urgency to preach the message.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey if he’s a troll, oh well at least he will create something interesting for some doubting witness to read. If he is a genuine authentic PIMI then welcome as well. Please feel free to express your thoughts and ideas. I’d also be very interested in hearing your field service experiences, and the general moral of the congregation. Either way enjoy and I hope you stay.

• steve2
    steve2

The requirement that those on cart “work” be approved by local elders is very clever. It cloaks an otherwise boring, yawn-inducing task with an aura of being special and privileged. At least the door-to-door activity kept you on your toes and ever ready to talk to the householder. This cart scheme has left Witnesses shuffling their tired feet and clinging to their phones.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Very suitable avatar for a JW troll. You've got the inverted Watchtower pyramid and the overlapping eyes. There's even something dear to Tony Morris III ... tight pants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit