Welcoming Our Latest JW Apologist JTrottigy

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest social humour

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'd like to take this opportunity to warmly welcome our newest JW apologist JTrottigy.

He'll likely only be here for a few days like most JW defenders before he runs away when presented with his own doctrine.

So far he's already said some hilarious stuff, like "there's no such thing as nepotism in Jehovah's organisation", "confidentiality is paramount to elders" and, my personal favourite "the overlapping generation is so simple to understand".

Yh don't think I don't remember you from JWTalk.

• cobweb
    cobweb

If current witnesses from JWTalk want to make this their home I think its great. Even if its not their initial purpose in coming here, hopefully they will learn something. It wouldn't be the first time.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

I would love for this guy to explain the new generation teaching from the bible.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What they start reading here can never be fully cleaned from their memory. Eventually Thet will have to look a little deeper, and that is all it is called the “first domino”.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I welcome some interaction with our newest member, I hope he sticks around

• blownaway
    blownaway

The over lapping gen is simple to under stand it just makes no sense and is so stupid and only works to extend the time line of failed prophecy.

• zboubiz
    zboubiz

Exactly blownaway.

It’s so simple, it almost looks like it’s bullshit. Like, who would ever have thought of such a stupid thing, had they not been inspired guided by God’s spirit !

To me it’s the ultimate proof that it’s God’s organization ! /s

People in the congregation have a hard time understanding it because they don’t understand why the sense of the word generation is distorted this way. It’s like trying to understand why someone, while showing you a cat, is telling you that it’s a dog and even reads the definition of what a dog is in the dictionnary as a proof. It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a cat that you see. But when you believe that person is inspired by God and that they would never lie to you, you feel like you are the problem for not understanding it and that you’re not as worthy as them. This is what people who don’t understand this teaching feel like.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey and while you're over there at JWCrapTalk reporting on us reporting on you, tell them to get their own apostate web site this one is for true apostates - lol.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Some people start of as apologists on this site but end up learning a thing or two. Not many, I'll grant, but ya gotta give dude/ess a chance?!

• steve2
    steve2

He sure is more welcome here than we would be on a pro-JW site, so whether he runs away or stays, all power to him.

As we once said as JWs to householders, "If you already have the truth, you have nothing to lose from examining your religion. On the other hand, if you don't have the truth, you owe it to yourself to examine your religion."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit