Welcoming Our Latest JW Apologist JTrottigy

by pale.emperor 40 Replies latest social humour

• carla
    carla

"As we once said as JWs to householders, "If you already have the truth, you have nothing to lose from examining your religion. On the other hand, if you don't have the truth, you owe it to yourself to examine your religion."

Didn't householders turn that around on you guys on a regular basis? I know that was my first question to my jw when he first started this cult and he tried to use it on me. Do they still use that today?
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    If I am not mistaken Trottigy was studying to become an engineer. So he may be an apologist for now, but he is sure bucking the jw trend by going for higher education.
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
  • neat blue dog
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Odd that he's conspicuously absent from a thread specifically started to welcome him.

Kinda rude, actually.

:smirk:

• JTrottigy
    JTrottigy

Oh, but I am still around. I have just been so busy. I am doing all I can for Jehovah and it is paying off. I am happy to report that I am now approved for cart witnessing. Perhaps some off us will meet in person? I look forward to that. Thanks for welcoming me to this site, as now I can compare what I know with what I read here.

• amicabl
    amicabl

Welcome JT

I hope you come to an accurate knowledge of truth by visiting here regularly and contributing.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I call bs on that being Trottigy. He is too brainwashed to come to a place like this. He'd be terrified, and he wouldn't use the same name. I think someone is just having some fun, which I'm not opposed to either, but no way that's the same guy from cult talk.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Yes, we have had a few fake JW apologist on this forum over the years who ended up actually just been joking around or trolling.

But if JTrottigy is for real, I have one question for them: Why are you going against the strong admonition of the "Faithful Slave" and posting comments on internet forums? Especially, an "apostate" forum at that?

When I was a JW, I heeded the instruction to not do this, even though I wasn't sure why we couldn't "defend the truth" online.

• sir82
    sir82

Seriously? No one can see that "JTrottigy" is just spoofing y'all?

Hmmm. Well, since my real name is Stephen Lett, all of you should go to the back room of your nearest Kingdom Hall and confess to the elders immediately! Do it, or I'll chant the magic incantation from my Masonic pinkie ring at you and turn you all into newts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit