Developments in the India Branch

by MaxPayne 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This is interesting in its vagueness:

We are purchasing floor space in an office building for the branch office and Bethelites will live nearby in apartments purchased by the organization.

Any info as to the actual location?

I am curious

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Wow!

Vast sums of people still need to learn the Truth in India! Hungry, honest and humble people.

This is why Armageddon hasn’t started!

Once India is harvested, Jehovah will surely begin the great tribulation!

Endure brothers, but more importantly donate $!!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So India has now become the place we’re all the growth is and all the funds will go. Makes sense JWs won’t be able to verify if the money is being used there or not. They can make up any amount of publishers and spread all the propaganda about all the growth and JWs will be non the wiser. Brilliant, if your a money scamming cult!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

and whats the betting when the present branch office is sold...the proceeds leave the country.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Morph Nope its not new and yes it happens in the usa. Then they discourage you from getting your money back

I thought that would be the plan. Most people find it bloody hard to ask for loaned money back at the best of times.

Especially when they've lent it to Jesus.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I believe dreary is correct and this restriction has been commented on this site. The WT is not allowed to send money into India to support the work there. It has to be funded internally.

Other organizations have the same limitations.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

We find ourselves in atemporary situation where we are about 34.5 crores short of what is needed until the old branch is sold. Once we get the money and build the new branch with your free labor, when the old branch is sold, we will lovingly keep and transfer that money to the USA headquarters to lovingly provide needed comforts for the GB. In about 5 years after building the new branch, and with your generous free labor, we will sell the new branch for a nice profit and send those funds to the GB as well and tell you that the branch is no longer needed since everything can be printed from JW.org.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

This letter about developments in India sounds like a hoax to me!

just saying!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They promised hundreds of new KHs in the US too... right before they halted construction and started selling off KHs.

If this letter is genuine, I think they are flat out lying. I don’t believe they intend to build many KHs, print more literature, and I especially don’t believe they intend to financially support greater numbers of special pioneers.

I do believe this is becoming their modus operandi for requesting greater donations however.

Or the letter is fake.

p.s. what did they mean when they say they don’t print their own literature. Do they pay a commercial company, or do their ship it from another branch?

• steve2
    steve2

They've been in India since the late 1800s and still this happens. From memory there remain fewer than 50,000 JWs in a country of well over 1 billion people. They talk about growth - my foot. They talk about some congregations barely covering their territory. Well, yes, that happens when you're a tiny religious group in a predominantly Hindu country. BTW, guess what happens when Hindus wish to convert to another religion - especially a "Christian" one? Pretty frightening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit