• rocketman
    rocketman

just bad karma for me.

• rocketman
    rocketman

What the......? Must be bad Karma!

• Introspection
    Introspection

Maybe you have too much self-discipline.. ;)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Interesting thoughts everyone.

I think that the every action causes a reaction is for the most part true. If you think that all your decisions won't affect you or others that in itself is a way of shirking responsibility. The "karmic" law or whatever you want to call it is maybe perhaps our consciences' intuition. Its our own mind telling us that if we do something rotten there will be consequences but deep down in the subconscious. You could go even further to say that you cause your own tragedy by your deeds. I'm not saying that in particular is a theory I suscribe too but definately food for thought. (and before you flame me for all the horrible things done while a dub...Im including past lives in that theory)

Wow....didn't think I'd this much response but thanks.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

7:24
    Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
    7:25
    And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Intro:

I'm fairly new at talking about this actually, so please excuse the disorganized presentation.

How I love your honesty!

So, for myself, honest back at ya: I'm for the first time in my life seriously considering that there may be a fundamental life-force energy that permeates us (call it the holy spirit, if you will) and that affects others, and can be perceived by others, around us (perhaps like an electro-magnetic field).

To be perfectly perfectly honest, I've volitionally exercised that force, insofar as I think I maybe understand what it's about.

Craig

• Mac
    Mac

Karma & Craig

oops...wrong show!

MAC

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ Mac...

OK, I confess: my Karma is actaually called Katie

Right show...just one that you'll never see

Craig

• Francois
    Francois

Thank you Mr. Moe; I try my best.

There's something about this question that occured to me after I had logged off lastnight and it is this: The question is asked if we believe in Karma. It may as well ask if we believe in air. "Belief" hasn't got anything to do with Karma. You can not believe in it all you want. If it's air we're talking about believing in, I hasten to had that whether or not we "believe" in it, we keep sucking it in and blowing it out right?

Same with Karma. We might not "believe" in it, but we live in it up to our armpits. We might as well get on the bandwagon. There's enough evidence in its support to make me want to be veeeeeeeery careful when I'm engaged in some activity that has the potential to affect my Karma.

Am I being clear here, or am I being fuzzy?

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit