Vicious attacks by JW`S?

by KGB 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Rocketman said:

"Some of the most judgemental, condescending posts made here are by pro-jws. I've read them on many an occasion."

----

I guess "judgemental" and "condescending" are in the eye of the beholder, because if you take a look at nearly any thread here you will see Jehovah's Witnesses disparaged with various terms such "Dub" or "Borg" and the religion is repeatedly called a "cult" (with the full negative connotations of that term).

Any real quantitative assessment would certainly find that the VAST majority of posts on this board are full of negativity, judgement, condescension and even hateful invective TOWARD Jehovah's Witnesses made by "Non Pro-JWs".

That is the truth.

-Eduardo

• heathen
    heathen

They suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I don't want to speak for him, but I remember our District Overbeer relating a story to us about him being attacked by his JW father/step father or something.

• Francois
    Francois

The GB can re-invent the dictionary all they want; they're famous for doing that very thing. However they can re-invent the dictionary till they're blue in the face; a cult is a cult is a cult, and the JWs are indeed a cult. And I will debate the GB, all their attornies, and the entire Bethel Staff including the writing department on that issue at any reasonable time at any reasonable place. Of course, I've challenged these numb nuts on this isse before with no result. It ain't gonna happen, 'cause they know they're wrong.

If it did happen, I would expect a full-blow, balls to the wall personal attack from them all. They can't win the debate on its merits, thus they must attempt to win it by discrediting the messanger.

I can't help but feel the WTBTS is hanging by a thread and I intend to do all in my power to sever that single thread.

Shake in your boots, boys. We've got the goods on your false prophecying, all 120 years of it. You just can't sweep that much crap under the rug and get away with it.

francois - your worst dream personified.

• Jayson
    Jayson

My brother was attacked by one with a knife once in a bar. They were all drunk and the JW was being very naughty. He knew of some of their customs and started teasing the guy about how he should not be doing that because he is all "gawdy" and everything. When my brother said he is going to call the elders the kid went ballistic. My brother did not want to press charges and the "elders" publicly reproved the JW for trying to stab someone. Case Closed.

I have been verbally attacked my father in law and two doorbellers where I really thought that it was going to become physical. And countless less agressive encounters. Of course I showed them the flaws in their ideology and challenged them to not run away when they can't come up with a flashy comeback I asked then "Why?" (Why about all the cruelty and ridiculous unhappiness they put upon people) I also did not read CoC or Releasing the Bonds before engaging in their concept of spiritual warfare before doing it. I just did not know any better. I thought that all religions were equal. They are not. People do not play by the same rules, some don't respect any ethical boundries at all.

The problem as I see it is a total void of personal morality. They are socially sociopathic.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

For Goodness sake....... "Vicious attacks by JWs" whatever next? A JW ate my hamster......A JW cut up a chicken on my front lawn......A JW shagged my rabbit...... These posts would sound equally as schtupid if u added X before the JW.........come on........

• avishai
    avishai

SS, Shut the F**K up, your a troll, & no one is interested.

Yes, an elder took a swing at me for questioning his authority.

• Huxley
    Huxley

If it were legal, I truly believe they would stone us to death, With the full approval of their blood-thirsty god.

Thanks to civilization, they can only shun us and keep us from our families.

Huxley

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I've never been physically attacked, no. (Unless you count the time my wife punced me in the nose, but that was due more to a comment like 'I had you' as oppossed to the fact that I also had called her then religion a cult.

I've been verbally assaulted more than once, not just by JW's either. A local cult in my home town, 'The Potter's House' once passed around a picture of me and a friend of mine when we were in High School and said to avoid us we were the devil. All because we constantly challenged their teen age members to back their "sell everything and give it to the church even though the pastor lives in a mansion and you take hand outs from the Catholic Church food pantry" attitude.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Avishai, lets hope your mouth was cleaner at that time. You seem a bit rattled? I'll be watching to see your posts, and who's interested in what you have to say, hope you come up with more than that silly ol Troll line (Coupled with shut the F up) Take care won't you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit