Vicious attacks by JW`S?

by KGB 37 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise
    For Goodness sake....... "Vicious attacks by JWs" whatever next? A JW ate my hamster......A JW cut up a chicken on my front lawn......A JW shagged my rabbit......

That made me laugh I’ve got to say,

I remember a witno, he head butted a guy on field service once (they guy he was supposed to be witnessing to) because he pissed him off, and this is a true story by the way. He’d already done time in prison before he became a JW, a bit of a loose cannon really to say the least. I bet the Elders watched there step with him cos he always seemed to get away with this sort of behavior.

• Jayson
    Jayson

If it were legal, I truly believe they would stone us to death, With the full approval of their blood-thirsty god.

Thanks to civilization, they can only shun us and keep us from our families.

Huxley

My mother in law said she wished that she could kill my wife right after we got married. She said that Biblical law commands it but UNFORTUNATLY man's law will not allow it.

I told her that "if" they ever hurt her I would cut off her head and put it on a pike; Right next to every other JW. She countered with "Yes, Gods people have always been persecuted for following their beliefs."

It's a fair question Scooby. So far no one has claimed a viseration in the name of Jah. That should make you so happy that you poop on the floor.

• shamus
    shamus

I can honestly say no.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Jayson...... You're mother-in-law said she would kill your new wife coz the Bible says so?......... She sounds unstable JW or not......run far, run far away. Please explain "viseration" to me...... I'm not pooping here just yet. The title of the thread still is making me laugh.

• be wise
    be wise

I’ve decided, you’re becoming a boring nuisance, ScoobySnax and aren’t helping anyone on this board but yourself, that is very selfish and I’ve decided I’m not going to waste any more of my time on your pointless banter in any more threads.

Goodbye.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

BeWise....... um, see ya then.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Does getting chased through town by convention attendants count as 'vicious'?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/6722/1.ashx

It freaked me out a little bit as it wasn't random field service violence or family provoked but rather officially orchestrated intimidation....

outnfree

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

A despicable story outnfree. I admire your courage.

• Jayson
    Jayson
    Jayson...... You're mother-in-law said she would kill your new wife coz the Bible says so?......... She sounds unstable JW or not......run far, run far away. Please explain "viseration" to me...... I'm not pooping here just yet. The title of the thread still is making me laugh.

You're right scooby she is just a nut. The JW part is just a vessile IMO. Thank you for not defending her. Other JW's have in the past.

Viserate as in eviscerate as in disembowelment. None of those stories. (yet)

But it would be very apathetic to forget all of the childern raped as well the wives and childern that have been and are being abused both mentally and physically inside who believe that they have no where to turn to. That is pretty visious to me. Which the solution is it needs to be changed to where these crimes are not covered up and people feel free to seek help when they need it. (For a start) There is a big world that will help them if those inside will not.

• minimus
    minimus

JW's are known for their vicious attacks. They generally beat, mutilate and murder innocent victims, especially children and young women. They take their Bibles and bash each other into unconsciousness. JW's hang pets and practice torture on the elderly. They are known for their depravity and mutilation practices. Yes, JW's are vicious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit