Vicious attacks by JW`S?

by KGB 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Jayson
    Jayson
    JW's are known for their vicious attacks. They generally beat, mutilate and murder innocent victims, especially children and young women. They take their Bibles and bash each other into unconsciousness. JW's hang pets and practice torture on the elderly. They are known for their depravity and mutilation practices.

Minimus I always knew that beneath all those fluff questions of yours laid a middle age balding Hannibal Lecter in the making.

• minimus
    minimus

where's the Chianti??? and yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are cannibals, too.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Vicious. seeking to injure, spiteful, vindictive, faulty, not valid.

Vicious circle. a course of action in which the results acheived defeats the purpose of the act. A combination of problems or disorders which aggravate one another.

Well do these defintions define the actions of the accused group? Has anyone who has had association with this sect been in a visicous circle?

• amac
    amac

I remember a witno, he head butted a guy on field service once (they guy he was supposed to be witnessing to) because he pissed him off, and this is a true story by the way. He’d already done time in prison before he became a JW, a bit of a loose cannon really to say the least.
    That's hilarious! (I guess not for the guy getting the head butt) But how funny would that be to be at a door with someone who just head butted the householder? Maybe they can have a demonstration by him on the platform on overcoming objections.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

It is unclear what kind of vicious attack you are referring to. And where is it one bad apple versus a bad barrel of apples?

Verbal attacks by JWs are fairly common. Definitely a bad barrel of apples trait there.

I have on several occasions been physically attacked by a JW.

Another JW raped an ex-JW at least 5 times. As is typical, the victim will not report the crime to the police, out of fear of revenge.

Richard

• Jayson
    Jayson

Any group who would interfere with the reporting of a crime to authorities or cover it up is not just visious but rabbid. That does not mean that every person is evil as an individual but as a collective is party to the act. Any individual who interfears with the reporting of a crime should be imprisoned. I am talking about Elders or others who use their influence and power to allow a threat to society to remain at large. That person is visious. JW's get away with behavior that would not be tolerated in mainstream society.

People are visious for numerous reasons. But does the need to defend the good name of Jah make some JW's visious? How could anyone with experience honestly say no?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Jgant,

A real man is never afraid of a lil' beaver.

(I just had to)

• Gordy
    Gordy

I knew an ex-JW he when he left a couple of years ago. Started having tracts printed warning people about the JW's and thier teachings etc. He went round putting them through doors.

One day he went into a road that the JW's were working. Two JW brothers came up to him and told him to stop. He refused saying he had a perfect right to tell people about them.

The two brothers then attacked him and knocked him to the ground and kicked him. Of course the this brought people out of their houses. So he started shouting that this is how JW's treat people who disagree with them.

Another time he was in a bar and a JW, a ministerial servant, came over and poured his pint of beer over him. Saying if he wasn't careful they would get him again.

Last I heard he had to move to another town. But he still keeps up his campaign against the JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit