Bible MIRACLEs!! Are they a Myth or Emeth?

by Fisherman 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Just consider that a follower of Sai Baba could support their position using the same arguments Fisherman has used. If we set the bar low enough, almost anything can be true.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I'm not an advocate

Juxtaposion an impartial arbitrator-a trier of facts and law or rules of arbitration.

• cofty
    cofty

You are suffering from logorrhea

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

You are suffering from logorrhea

Nothing to do with Bible miracles. Attacking the chess player and not defending your position as advocate

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hi PON

Where's the proof without using the Bible to prove the Bible?

Take for example Bible prophecy ( a miracle in itself ) and its fulfillment, for example the book of Daniel foretold the succeeding world Empires, Jesus the Messiah, and the books of the Prophets foretold the fall of Babylon by Cyrus and much more..

• waton
    waton
    Where's the proof without using the Bible to prove the Bible?

There is no secular proof of the major miracles mentioned in the O.P.

there is no evidence that the human population was reduced to only 8 souls a mere ~ 4000 years ago in the barge full of vegetarians floating above mt. Everest. It is pure bunk, to put it charitably.

science fiction at its worst.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    FM - book of Daniel foretold the succeeding world Empires

I used to believe that when I was a Jobot. Now, I think it's a bit of a stretch to see it. I'm not convinced the books in the Bible were necessarily written when Bible advocates claim.

Religion is a big grift and has been for countless years. The grifters perpetuate the con any way they can, with claims and 'evidence' written by them to prove their point.

So. After the grifters and those that don't agree are done arguing, where does one stand? Confused?

Follow the money? Probably why I don't hold any firm belief anymore.

the barge full of vegetarians floating above mt. Everest.

At least they weren't Vegans otherwise we'd all know about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit