Pic of old woman having no food but donating to Watchtower

by Darkknight757 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

😂😂 LongHairGal. The thread did kind of go on a tangent but an interesting one.

Either way again this picture was one of many key things that have to be a wake up call. This was also around the time of the ice cream debacle as well as the great money heist, when Watchtower up and took all the money from the halls working so hard to pay for new/ remodel jobs. Money that was not theirs to take.

They robbed the blind, mentally blind followers and we all shook our heads and said “ok”.

Such a crazy time in Watchtower land and also quite a decent exodus. A lot of people left after seeing them steal. We had $750,000 in the bank.

They told us Florida needed a Kingdom Hall more than us.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

An interesting fact to the very reason why the WTS/JWS organization exists was because of money, for if the WTS was in arrears when Russell died J Rutherford wouldn't have tried to take over the WTS. in 1916.

The money was there he just had to revise the doctrines which Russell created, a revision of 1914 seemingly appeared.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

We had $750,000 in the bank

How was that possible DK ?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Mr.Finkelstein

Our congregation as well as three others were saving for a new double hall build for about a year and a half. Many brothers and sisters took out loans to get the ball rolling. We were told by the branch that if we hit around a million we could get building. Before we made it the heist happened and the Governing Buddies took all the money to infuse the LDC program.

Once that happened we had a rep and his wife come and tell us that the money was not needed because we could just reorganize. They said Florida needed halls and the money would be going there.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Many brothers and sisters took out loans to get the ball rolling"

We had a hard time taking the Sunday speaker out to dinner. I can't imagine taking a loan out for this cult.

Darkknight.....my spouse and I enjoy your YouTube videos.

• waton
    waton

750 k is not a big deal in many places, as real estate values are well above 500 000 a pop for a house.

One widow endowing the congregation could have them hit the million mark.

wt motto: "the harvest is great"

afterthought: that is why the lady in the empty fridge picture has that expensive coiffure, all the time.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Before we made it the heist happened and the Governing Buddies took all the money to infuse the LDC program.

So then the elders talked and decided they should do what the LDC asked as to hand over the money.

Sheesh , but knowing how the congregations are mentally enslaved to the WTS when it was announced at the Kingdom Hall they probably all nodded yes .

Still $750,000 is a lot of cash

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

ToesUp: Hi!!! Thank you! Yes we have a good mix of poor to mid-class at our local halls so while it wasn’t easy, we were proud of what was saved.

Mr. Finkelstein: Yes we all agreed that the GB knew best. (Mother) They would use the money were it needed to be used most. It was fun telling the friends.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hey I've just realised youre Philshi Delishi or something!

I've been enjoying your videos. I know it sounds strange but my beloved brother passed away on 8th Sept from pancreatic cancer. He suffered horribly and I loved him so much. Listening to you kinda soothed me late at night when I can't sleep. It allows me to switch off for five minuites as I go over everything again and again since I'm being shunned and everything is majorly complicated in my family.....so much bad feeling it hurts.

Anyway .....just thought I would let you know. It's weird but there you go. It's kind of the sound of your voice and manner.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Waton afterthought: that is why the lady in the empty fridge picture has that expensive coiffure, all the time.

• Funny I've always focused in on that hairdo!! That's definitely a lady who goes to the stylist on the regular! However you can get hairdresser to visit you at home which brings down costs considerably.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit