Pic of old woman having no food but donating to Watchtower

by Darkknight757 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes it does bring up the question why are there so many GB members obese ?

I guess they get that way by sitting for hours at a desk thinking up more bullshit to lure people to the WTS/JWorg

• Overrated
    Overrated

The Governing Body- "Be well and Feed and keep warm." Oh, by the way we sure can use a donation while they sport a Rolex watch. And the rank and file just continue to support these clowns.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Watchtower doesn’t even understand....that scripture was not intended to commend the widow, but to condemn the religious leaders....the fat cats at the top!!!

Jehovah’s witnesses...does that not ring a bell with you?!!

Luke 20:45 “Beware of the scribes, who desire to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces, the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts, 47 who devour widows houses’, and for a pretense make long prayers. These will receive greater condemnation.”

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If no one donates anything to this organization (and I mean no one, and not even a penny) but tries running up expenses for them, they might see for themselves what hardship is. And, when they are on the streets starving, no one should care for them any more than they care for the flock when the poverty workings they did start manifesting.

And worse, it is manifesting in the general public, not just among those in the congregations. True, it is worse for those inside (who cannot accept work that conflicts with washtowel doctrines or forces them to miss boasting sessions). But, I have seen it in the world, too. In the form of stimulus packages that stimulate the stock market without stimulating anyone else. In the form of viable businesses being forcibly shut down because of what amounts to a cold, only to have walmart and netflix (neither of which deserve anything) being enriched. In the form of having even essential workers getting jack squat for pay, while the CEO's of the big banks get all the money. And in the form of riots that destroy property, mostly of smaller businesses and individuals (not the big box stores and tech censorship companies).

I, for one, will not be donating to this worthless cause. If I have money to donate to the washtowel, I have money to buy whatever little silver I can get or to prepare now before The Famine comes.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But wait all of these GB members and their wives get 3 full meals a day, get complete health and dental care, get an insured car to use at their disposal, get comfortable accommodations which they dont even have to clean themselves, get to travel around the world by air and get treated like adorned celebrities.

Just think, we'll all have it that good just as soon as Hiden Biden is elected, ruled incompetent, Harris is installed, and AOL and Bernie start running everything.

MORE FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE!

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

DOC says those dam lefty democrats are synonymous with the corrupt top leaders of the JWS .

........naaaa the executive directors ( GB ) of the JWS are far more corrupt and self serving then the American democrats, they actually want to help people, typically the lower middle class of the population.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Will everybody NOT derail the thread and turn it to yet another goddamn POLITICAL discussion - no matter what side you are on.

There are enough political threads as it is.

This is terribly rude...Let us keep the topic on what DARKKNIGHT started, namely the article about the drawing of the lady in the magazine with no food/empty refrigerator!!!

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Totally agree LHG

too much Americanism going on the forum these days.

The egregious fact to the matter is the top GB men live a comfortable well cared for life sitting on millions and the Ass Wipes got the nerve to ask the elderly and children for money .

• waton
    waton

when I saw the picture I was appalled, it ranked with the mind-insulting videos for the childish wt believers.

The lady reminded me though of the well to do widows and divorcee women here, that always have a picture perfect hairdo

The subtle double message is really: -- keep up appearances, beautify the "truth", stay slim, before food shopping put aside funds to feed the wt maw., ma.

• Overrated
    Overrated

When I was " forced" to be a JW by my loving parents. I had to donate money to the world wide work. Little did did they know that I filled the contribution boxes at the Kingdom hall with buttons and fake money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit