Pic of old woman having no food but donating to Watchtower

by Darkknight757 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Thank you under the radar and Atlantis. I would like the full mag as I’m doing a few videos on the subject. I appreciate all of your hard work and input. This image was one of many that woke me up from this cult years ago.

It’s one thing to ask for money but a completely different thing to ask from the poor and needy and children!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here you are, and you can read it while sipping your cappuccino!

Easy Cappuccino.

Petra!
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Mr. Fink,

You forgot the best part in your list: free top shelf Scotch Whiskey!

• jp1692
    jp1692

The hypocrites who run this cult make the Pharisees look like amateurs!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jp1692:

Absolutely! Your statement needs to be framed in gold!

[ this cult make the Pharisees look like amateurs! ]

Petra!

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr. Fink,
    You forgot the best part in your list: free top shelf Scotch Whiskey!

Yes that's true and they also get to take a swim and play a game of tennis at their Warwick Head Quarters.

Its a good serene life for some members of the Jehovah's witnesses and it gives answer and understanding why these men lie so much as the top leaders of the JWS.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Mr Finkelstein- The picture of the Governing Body should say defendants under it for the list of crimes they commit for their creature comfort.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Atlantis and Petra!, you guys are amazing, thank you for your quick response to this man. You deserve more than a cappuccino, I’ll make you one of my famous meat loaves.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

GB member Mark Sandwichton certainly hasn’t missed any meals lately.

DD

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Biahi:

Did you say Meat Loaf? Atlantis will be in here in 2 seconds with 2 forks in his hands. Atlantis is always buzzing around the house working on something, or with dad building something or cleaning. He eats like a horse and never gains any weight! Thanks!

---------------------------

DATA-DOG:

Your not kidding! I saw one picture of him showing a side view and that guy is as big as a house. Didn't they say one time that over-eating showed a lack of self control? So how did he qualify for GB? Thanks!

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit