what would you choose for your last meal?

by Ravyn 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

last meal eh? Hmmmm. It'd have to be 'all you can eat' and no time limit either.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Rayvn you can have all the squid and octopus but I am willing to share everything else

• wednesday
    wednesday

Anything but a da*n salad. I am dieting too, and if i am going to die, it wont' be with a lettuce leaf in my mouth.

i love crab legs and freshing baked bread with butter, and a good weet wine.But if it's my last meal, someone is cracking those da*n legs for me.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The Texas Death Row website lists all the final meal requests for the executed criminals.

For example:

Two chili cheese dogs, two cheeseburgers, two orders of onion rings with French dressing, turkey salad with French fries, chocolate cake, apple pie, butter pecan ice cream, egg rolls, one peach, three Dr. Peppers, jalapeno peppers, ketchup, and mayonnaise

The site is at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm

Anyone know why Dr. Pepper is so popular as a final drink? Is it really that bad??

Pope

• wednesday
    wednesday

Dr Pepper is a Texas original. I grew up on it. It is a great drink. It is sort of a loyality thing to texas.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

passing all my Dr Peppers to Wednesday

• Farkel
    Farkel

: what would you choose for your last meal?

Something low-fat. I like to watch my weight and all.

Farkel

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Anything but a da*n salad. I am dieting too, and if i am going to die, it wont' be with a lettuce leaf in my mouth."

I HEAR ya, Wednesday! LOL!

I'm not even gonna ASK, Farkel! <grin>

MY last meal?

Blue Nun wine

Shrimp Cocktail

Marinated mushrooms

Broiled (marinated in garlic sauce) Sea Scallops

Twice-baked potatoes with sour cream, dill and chive

Steamed Broccoli

Strawberry Shortcake

Apricot Brandy

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Is it just me or is this a very depressing topic? Who wants to sit and contemplate the last meal they eat before they die?

Anyway, all of the above dishes sound absolutely wonderful. I just would want a large, tender, juicy, Angus steak.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My Wife.

*****Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit